Warlock One W/ Widow Headstock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Warlock One W/ Widow Headstock

Purchased from: guitar center

It is perfect for my music style, which is mostly OLD Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Iced Earth, Avenged Sevenfold and other metal bands. I have a Peavey Vypyr 15 watt amp, witha DigiTech GNX3 pedal. The amp is great for the guitar, so is the pedal. It has a very crisp tone for the rear pickup, and a smooth warm tone for the front. Pinch harmonics on it sound amazing, it screams.

I play metal, and this is a perfect match for the money, I also own an Alvarez artist series acoustic, which is a great guitar. I got what I expected out of this guitar. If it were stolen, I'd probably hunt the guy down. I love everything about it, it might be a tad heavy, but its not troublesome. The only thing I wish it had, is a floyd tremolo.

The guitar withstands just about anything, solidly built. Played two shows, the body is rock solid, not gonna fall apart on you. Strap buttons are solid as stone, I don't ever have any major problems with it, or even minor ones. I play everyday, and it withstands my aggressive style music. The hardware will last, as long as you take care of it.

The guitar is good from the factory, might need a lil adjustment on the bridge, and I adjusted my pickups so I get more clearer sound. The guitar was flawless aesthetically, mirrorlike finish. The wood on the back of the neck is satin smooth, and the finish on the fretboard is nice and even.

Not sure what year, probably from China, its got 24 jumbo frets, it's a nice neck, probably maple. It's thin, but not too thin. It gives it a sold feel. Gloss black finish, I think its basswood. The body style is a classic look of B.C. Rich, and I love it. Very metal looking. Its got a tune-o-matic bridge, 3 way pickup switch, tone and volume knobs. Just a straight forward metal beast.

bathory95
    Some people say that this B.C.Rich is bad,shit,P.O.C.and such a things.The truth is that if they live in a poor country and wonder how to find 100$ for the cheapest Stagg in the shop - then and only then they will like this guitar.Yes,150-200$ are nothing for you but here in my country we play on Squiers,Staggs,I play poor L.P.Westone Copy and we can only dream about such a LOW QUALITY (In your opinion)guitars.