V-Tone Guitar Pack review by Behringer

• Reviewer's score: 6.2 Neat
Behringer: V-Tone Guitar Pack

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

For now its just getting me through metal (hardcore), not good with solos. I am currently using it with a 30w Spider II, and it sounds much better in there with insane than it does with a distortion in the Behringer amp. It can produce a lot of feedback even from 20-30 ft away, but I'm in a tight space when practicing especially with the insane distortion, not so much clean. The guitar can produce a good heavy sound which suits me for now.The guitar can make good sounds, but the bad thing about that is that it falls out of tune real easily, not very good tuning pegs.

metal (hardcore), this is not a goos match. 3 years. I'm 15 so I dont all the expensive equipment yet. Spider II amp, Boss DS-1, 10ft. and 3ft. cable, strap, the gigbag. Not really, because I wasnt that good as I am now, so I was just glad to have it. I would definetly get something else, unless if my band and I were impatient then maybe. I love that it gives me the heavy stuff for metal. I hate that it I'm still using a biginner guitar. Feature - trelolo bridge. I wouldnt compare it, nice beginner. I wish I has the ESP M-200 and a half-stack.

I wouldnt use it for live playing because it could fall out of tune, I'm using something else. Eventually the hardward will start to wear off. The strap buttons are solid. No, I would mmost likely need a backup. The finish looks like it could withstand some time.

Its set-up ok. Not bad for a beginner guitar. The pickups are adjusted like a Strat. The tuning pegs could b better.

I'm not sure what year it was made and I'm pretty sure it was made in the US. The guitar has 22 medium frets. I think it mostly likely has a solid top. It comes in only a black finish. It is a double cutaway guitar with a vibrato bridge. Passive electronics with a volume switch and 2 tone controls with a 5-way selector. Tuners I am unsure of. Behringer includes a gig bag, cheap 10 ft. cable (which I have seen a lot of complaints of people saying it broke within the 1st month of receiving the pakage), a 15w amp, strap, and 3 medium weight picks.

hippieking24
    this is good enough for a beginner, but a guitarist that has even been only playing a year should get one thats a little better
    METAL4LYF
    i agree with most of the poeple here. the distortion is not bad and still sounds the same even if you use a distortion pedal.i think the distortions mid is a bit too high. and this guitar keeps getting feedbacks really bad.