V-Tone Guitar Pack review by Behringer

Behringer: V-Tone Guitar Pack

I use it with Line 6 Spider II 112. It took me some time till I have learned how to make a good sound, but now, it sounds good. I had some light issues with clear sounds, they could be played only on lower volume, but that isn't such a big deal for me. On the other hand, power chords sound very good for example.

Let me tell you this, don't blame guitars first, often it is matter of combo (combo in this pack isn't good), and far far more often, it is matter of bad playing/laziness. I have no reason to switch this guitar for another one right now. It can produce wonderful sounds if played well on good combo. What would you choose? Good player with average (or slightly sub-average) guirar, or shitty player with many thousands dollars guitar? I would pick the first one. I must say I got pleasantly surprised by this guitar, the rest of the pack is really for beginners, but this guitar can play well even after you become good. I bought this guitar for my friend who wanted to start playing electric, and I just tried it on my combo. I tried it for weeks, and then he got my more costly guitar, as this one was simply better, the whole pack costs about 99 dollars I think, but this guitar can outperform guitars who cost two or three more times.

While this guitar probably won't last for your life, now it lasted two years of very intense playing. I took good care of it and it pays me back. I don't use a backup as I have no reason to, I fully believe this guitar. I think the guitar looks the same as it did two years ago (just with a bit dirty neck).

The guitar maybe isn't top quality, but I got it in good shape, and still I have it in good shape. The guitar sometimes falls out of tune and tuning is rather often, but if you're not deaf, it is matter of seconds. It never happened to me during playing a gig.

This guitar is really everything what a beginner would need, in the pack, almost everything is important. I bought it long ago, and I don't regret. Why? I play electric quitars for 7 years, very intensively, so it would seem I'd have a great costly guitar. Nope, it's not necessary, when this one is plugged into good amp, it plays well. Those things included in the pack are not of the best quality (good I don't play using a pick, those in it looked not really good). Cable is good, I travelled with the guitar, and no problems were encountered. I would switch strings probably, those in the pack aren't very good.

OttovanZanten
    Baarmy_Sheep wrote: it's fine if it's your first guitar
    yea, it sucks, agree, but the amp isn't bad at all, i kinda like it, as far as possible with a 15 W amp, it sounds so small, if you record from it, use headphones, or connect to bigger amp, im sure you'll get a decent sound from it, but that's my opinion, you can't get all the styles from the amp. for a beginner, i think i would recommend it, even if you'll get bored soond
    OttovanZanten
    the_extremist00 wrote: i have the amp, but the guitar is different, still a behringer but a better model, i really love my amp, like, ive compared to marshall and Peavey about the same price range, i really dont agree with it sounding bad, it sound like perfect, i dont know if its the same amp but mine is like, the amp god for beguinners V-Tone GM108 30watts
    you mean with a humbucker in the bridge? and the head says "EL TORO"?
    capnobese
    its alright for a biginners guitar... my friend lent me his old one because im poor and cant get my own guitar. the biggest problem is that it cant stay in tune for 5 minutes
    Leeviva
    I have this one, and it really sucked at first, but the sound gets alot better when you simply just change the cable and get one of those cheap 20 Behringer distortion pedals (From my experience I could say UM100 sounds as good as a boss pedal, but costs only 1/5 of the price). Nowadays I can't really hear any difference between my Epi Les Paul standard and this one!