GE3911R review by Bridgecraft

Bridgecraft: GE3911R

Purchased from: eBay

The pick-ups are crappy, but they do have nice sounds, I play mostly heavy metal, hard rock, thrash metal and rock. Ex: Slipknot, Dragonforce, Led Zeppelin and others. I'm using a JVC MX-J300 for now, and I'm using a DigiTech RP-350 works perfectly on distortion and overdrive settings. It's not noisy at all! The sound isn't like a Fender Strat (2010) but seems to me that it's very close. The only problem on this guitar is that the 17+ frets are a little buzzy.

I play Heavy metal, and yes it's a good match (of course using a distortion pedal/ overdrive or amp). I've been playing for 5 years now, I have a Epiphone Les Paul 100, a Sky Enterprise U.S.A. Flying V, and another Bridgecraft Strat Copy. Yes, I would buy it again for fun, but now it's a $200.00 guitar(with 200.00 I could buy a B.C. Rich on AMAZON or a Epiphone Les Paul Special II for 179.99), which I paid 30.00 6 years ago, now, I don't know if the guitar's structure has changed or not!

The hardware is crappy and chunked out a few pieces of wood, no biggy, I paid $30.00. The strap buttons are nicely solid, but the only problem was when I took the plastic off the pick-guard and some pieces of plastic are still under the knob's. Yes, of course I would use it on a gig, the guitar isn't all that bad, and + the Multi-Effect Pedal it sounds great. The guitar isn't all that bad like people say it is but isn't the best, PPL the guitar is worth $200.00 now (on Amazon)! The finish is kind of thin but on my guitar it didn't seem to wear off yet.

I bought this guitar on eBay I came in a perfect condition, D'Addario strings, already tuned, the action was nice, the pick-ups were nicely adjusted. It came in a awesome condition no buzzes (Except the 17+ frets), nothing, it stays on tuning, I've had this guitar for 6 years now, no problems at all.

I have had this guitar for a couple of years and it's still in mint condition. I bought the guitar in 2004 and didn't come with any manual or when it was made/where it was made from info... The guitar has 21 frets, it has 1 volume knob, 1 treble knob, and 1 bass knob, and a 5-way selector, the pick-ups are crappy but does sound kind of nice, doesn't have any model. The guitar came with a crappy gig bag, a nice strap, and a useful (doesn't make buzzes) cable.