Thug review by Brownsville

Brownsville: Thug

Purchased from: sam ash

I play all types of music, and believe me this bad boy can rock! I use a Vox amp and a big muff and the mixture comes out clean. I can even pop out a few bluesy riffs. The "Thug" has a amazingly rich sound. I like everything. no need to hate this guitar.

This is a great guitar. I could match it to guitars that are 4 time as much. A great deal and lovely guitar.

Now I have never played any live shows but have jammed with many people in our garages. Like I said the strap screw fell out and that's about the only bad thing.

Now coming from a not so popular company I am suprised how good it is. Definitely for the $100 I paid for it. The only bad thing is the screw fell out for the strap holder.

This is probably the nicest guitar anyone cuould ever see. It's in a les paul type shape. It's green and glittry. I know you'll say man that's gay but it's amazing. One of those things you must see to believe. It has two big pick-ups and 24 frets, volume and tone knobs. Maple fretboard goes well with this piece as does the chrome hardware.