ULP-310 review by Brownsville

Brownsville: ULP-310

Purchased from: Sam Ash

It's good 'cause it plays the high note well. It almost seems to scream. It use it through a Fender 15 frontman. Yeah it's loud. It sounds best on the treble Switch, with the distortion on on the amp, volume three or four, tone al the way up. Sounds bad wit the tone down.

I like stuff with a lot of power chords but I like to play such a variety, this guitar covers everything. I've been playing since christmas of 2003. I have a capo, an amp, three straps, my Squier, a bunch of pics, etc. I'd probably buy it again if it were stolen, but only after I gave trying to find out who stole it. It's good compared to what I have played earlier.

The hard ware's good. And as I stated earlier the strap buttons didn't work. I'd play it live without a back up.

The stings belonged in a toilet. But I changed those. The third fret bzzes when you hit it overly hard but I think you can just loosen something to fix that. The strap things should go with the strings, I took the strap holders off my Sqier and put them on my new guitar.

It's an amazing guitar. It has two humbuckers. It's brown and kinda looks like sunburst. It's a double cutaway. There are two tone and two volume. The neck is a little bugger than what a Fender is, but I got used to it and now I dont like playing my Fender.