Charvette review by Charvel

Charvel: Charvette

Purchased from: Local music shop

Well I play anything from blues to Hardcore metal and it sound like a gibson hollow body but looks like a Jackson, match made in hell. Well I run it through a Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 112 and it creates a nice warm blues tone and a ripping metal tone, Their is some output which is common on nearly every guitar so I'm not complaining, The wood gives the sound that extra bass but at the same time producing a bright sound! Its style can vairy for anything really.

This guitar is match made in hell (which is good), I've been playing nearly 2 years and I have played a lot of guitars but this one ranks the best! If stolen I would buy a shot gun and shoot the basterd while he's been electricuted by a 500,000 volt wire! There's not much to hate with this guitar, it's a beautifully well crafted guitar! The only guitar that I'd compare this with is a original 1960's Relic Tele and that's a very high standard! Overall great guitar!

This guitar is built to last! The hardware looks new still and the strap button hasn't been loose in the last 10 years (go Jackson). I could fully depend on this guitar for gigs but since its me a string would probley snap after the first song. This guitar has fallen a fair few times but theirs still only 1-2 chips of pait, also their were hundreads of stickers which were removed latley and not a mark left!

Well this guitar is older than me and still seems new, Since it was made in America by what is now Jackson, it was built to last and take a beaten. The action is quite low but it's clear and is beautiful to play. The pickup selector has become loose just like the jacksons of today, but it is easily fixed so it's not a problem!

This guitar was made in America in the early 90's. It has 22 medium frets, rosewood fretboard with flamed maple back, laminated black top, I'm not too sure on the wood, but I think it's mahogany. It's a Strat body featuring a STD bridge with passive electronics, 5-way switch with 1 volume and 1 tone, 3 high output single coils for a heavier sound, the tuners are non-locking and it came with a gig bag.

more_less_than_
    if someone stole is i would electricute them with some less than a 500,000 voltage cause it would be more slow and painfull
    fear no beer
    charvel are rare to find in england theres only like 6 shops that import andf sell them and one of them in in london where i live so im thinkin about investing in a charvel EVH,nice guitar
    mustangrobert13
    i bought one in a pawn shop in my town for $245 with hardshell case. it plays so awesome. the pickups are aftermarket, an EMG single coil and somethin else. its pretty cool.