G200 review by Cort

Cort: G200

My music style is heavy metal it realy works well for the style but it was possible better. I first used it with a lany hardcore max 20 watt amp and that was a and that was a complete bad sound, but now I use a Vox 50 Watt amp and that sounds well. But as you play metal you better buy a ohter model this model is better for rock and bleus stuf. It's a bit noisy. And I can get a good Metallica sound with it.

I play heavy metal and it is good but it was possible better. I better asked or there was one without the full action or with a better. As it was stolen I first gonna try to get it back differently I buy a better model. I love the neck and body and I hate the full action bridge. I wish it had better pickups and better bridge.

I don't now I never used it for Live preformance but I think it withstand Live playing. The hardware is made from good metirial. The strap buttons are fine. The finish wil last well. You I can depent on it except the full action 2 bridge that is realy bad, so I use wooth it on a gig.

The shop did a nice jobe only tunning was necessary. The only bad thing about the guitar is the full action 2 bridge, it always go out of tune when I use it and that is already from the beginning and the volume button works bad to as you set the button quieter than you lose the distortion sound. The pickups were setup well.

I have bought this guitar in 2005, she is made in indonesia and I bought it in a Cort package with a strap, picks, lead, polish + cloth, gig bag, and a Laney hardcore 20 watt amp. It has a maple neck and a rosewood fretboard, with 22 medium frets.it's a solid body with a string-thru body bridge and volume/tone control. I have bought it with a red finish. it is a Full Action II bridge. it has Power Sound PSS-II/PSS-II/PSSS-II (S-S-S)pickups and it has die cast tuners.