G260 review by Cort

Cort: G260

I play mainly hardcore rock, post hardcore if you wanna get into it and the guitar is suited perfectly, but you can get amazing mellow bluesy tones and also a jazzy punchy sound. The sounds of this guitar can be changed, so much that any type of music can be played. It's totaly versatile, I prefer to use this guitar over my Fender Telecaster.

Beautiful guitar, would reccomend over a Fender Strat simply beacuse the manufacture is so beautiful, Cort originally made parts for Fender but stopped because they said that standards where slipping and decided to make theyre own guitars. Everyone should own this guitar, it's great!

The set up is really good, the action is low, which is great for fast playing and keeps in tune well beacuse of the locking machine heads. Everything on this guita has been done to a high standard and there doesn't seems to be a single flaw, from the swamp ash body to the abalone dot inlays to the wilkinson brushed steel bridge. Perfect.

Cort have been making guitars for 40 years now and you can really tell with this new beauty. Duncan design hot rails pickups with coil tap, H/S/S, Wilkinson bridge/tremolo, light swamp ash body, locking machine heads and roller nut for uncompromising tuning stability make this guitar incredible value for money with no compromises. The G260 is a great all round guitar with so many sound/pickup variations - classic Strat 5-way switching gives gives you all the Fender type sounds you need and with the "push of a pot" click in the coil tap for fatter Gibson and Ibanez tones.

Unlimited
    I-Shot-Jr wrote: I-Shot-Jr wrote: ninjacrow wrote: piece of shit i beg to differ I take it back..piece of crap
    i beg to differ
    M.V.
    I bought this guitar yesterday. It's got a brilliant sound. I touhgt that that kind of guitars start with 1500.
    wahwahfighter
    So. I didn't think "ThisisdabestguitarIevarevarevarplayed" because it was an Ibanez PGM. But! I think this Cort is an awesome guitar for its price. I used it with Seymour duncan& Dimarzio pick-ups( Seymour Hot rails neck, DiMarzio YJM middle, Seymour SH-4 bridge), and it had a great sound. It was pretty comfortably for me, and with walkinson trem and Graph-tech, it was stay-in-tune. I'm really sad because I sold it...
    WatUWant???
    STUFF WHAT ALL THE HATERS THINK!!! I own this guitar and it's great! Completely versatile and natural looking. And if I ever get tired of the natural finish, It'll be easy to spraypaint
    I-Shot-Jr
    I-Shot-Jr wrote: ninjacrow wrote: piece of shit i beg to differ
    I take it back..piece of crap