M200 review by Cort

Cort: M200

Purchased from: R&B Music

I play alternative punk grunge and metal and it suits all these styles perfectly. I can go from Green Day to Nirvana to Metallica without blinking. So far I've used it with a stone practice anp and a Line 6 Spider II. It sounds perfect on both. I usually play thru an Ibanez Tube Screamer and unless I try I cant get feedback. This guitar can do anything from heavy metal screaming to fast hard punk riffs. I also recently used it live to play American Idiot and it sounded awesome.

Again I play alternative punk grunge and metal and it plays it all. I've been playing for about 4 years now, I also own a shitty sunlight acoustic and a Hohner Rockwood Pro (a decent Strat nock off), so this was a big step up for me. I know people wont agree on this but I've played Gibsons worth 15x as much as this and it sounds just as good. If it were stolen I would definately replace it. I love the deep tone it gives off when using the neck pickup. All I wish it had was a custom paint job.

I've used it live and it still sounds the same. The hardware has lasted so far and I would use it without a backup. The finish seems durable, there is one spot on the back by the neck that was worn when I bought it but I don't care.

The only problem with the hardware is the pickup selector clicks when you swithch it, other than that it's perfect.