M200 review by Cort

• Reviewer's score: 6.5 Neat
Cort: M200

Purchased from: woods music store

I go through I Roland Cube 20X and use a Korg AX10G effects pedal. When I stop playing I get a lot of feedback and it's really loud. Single picking strings you can hear the pick plucking the string through the amp and this is not a nice sound. I thought of getting some more pickups as they are not brilliant but then I decided against it because I'm getting a new axe. I play all sorts from punk to metal and it sound ok with all styles.

I would reccomend this to someone as a started guitar as the neck is nto fast enough for soloing and that lot. If it was stolen I wouldn't buy it again simply becasue I am getting a new one and don't need it. If I wasn't getting a new axe I still wudnt buy it again because there are plenty of other guitars out there for the same price and wud like to try thsoe out.

I have played live in school concerts 5 times and it's been fine apart from the sound desk not turning me up! It seems like it will last and will suite as an ok second guitar for gigging. It's got a few chips on it from me running into doors with it and stupid stuff like that but it's a pretty solid guitar even though the neck has started creaking, whether this is becasue I've got 11's on it or something else I do not know.

when I got it, it was my first guitar so I didn't know about action or anything so it suited me fine. A couple of months ago I hade a friend reset all the intonation and action and all of that so it sounded abit better. At this point I had put loads of stickers on it and soon wanted them off. I peeled them off, wiped loads of cream on and all the white stuff came off. I polished the guitar until I could see myself in it and it looks good. When I am playing standing up the strap falls off quite abit but it's nothing some strap locks can't fix.