MMP-3 Masterpiece review by Cort

Cort: MMP-3 Masterpiece

I play mostly hard rock, blues, heavy metal. But I also play soft rock jazz. You could get any sound you want out of this baby. From rich, bright clean, to destruction, ripping your head of metal, from crunchy bluesy rich, to hard distorted rock.for live gigging, I use a Line 6 valve, at home a Stagg 10 watt practice amp. It even sounds good with the stagg.

As I said before, I mostly play, hard rock, blues, heavy metal. But also play other genres, and this guitar suits everything perfectly well. I've been playing for slightly over 15 years. Owned a couple of guitars (jacksons, corts, esps, fenders, gibsons...) sold them for economical reasons, and this guitar (along with a Gibson Explorer and Fender Strat stayed with me) if it were stolen I would commit suicide cause I wouldn't find another one (limited edition). What I love about it is it's amazing feeling and versatility. When I touch it I have this "a part of me" feeling, you know what I mean!?!?!? I LOVE THIS BABY \m/

Yes, it will withstand live playing, hardware looks in perfectly good shape. Strap buttons are solid, would gig with it without a backup.hit it a couple of times on the walls, slammed once on stage (by accident) and barely any scratches. Finish looks amazing, won't wear off.

Seriously, I didn't do any changes to it since I bought it. Great action, pickups, perfectly adjusted. No flaws, no mistakes nothing. Details such as the contour of the neck to applying the lightest finish, each piece is handcrafted to produce the most sophisticated overtones and harmonics by the finest luthiers.

Made in korea, don't know what year, Mahogany body, Flamed maple top, Mahogany set in neck, 24/75 neck. Ebony fingerboard, 22 frets, with very cool inlanes, Duncan SH-1 ('59), Duncan SH-4 ('JB), Gotoh SG301 tuners, TonePros TJBT bridge, T1Z tailpiece. Transparent Blue Cannon finish.

Baraga
    The highest of all high ends, I hope Cort makes more guitars like this.
    neilpincus
    I have two Corts, a G290 (high end electric) and an Earth 50 (low end sterter-pack acoustic). Both are seriously good guitars. The "low end" acoustic has a solid spruce top and surprisingly good tone. I also have a Korean Epiphone & Schecter and all are very good guitars. Anyone who thinks all Asian guitars are crap has been brainwashed by artist endorsements.
    sewoo55
    mrRICHARD911
    sewoo55 wrote: not a very good review. but besides that, this is another top notch guitar, just like any other cort guitars. good job
    couldn't find anything else to write, give me ideas i'll edit it
    mrRICHARD911
    5MinutesAlone wrote: Yeah Cort Guitars are really good. I have the Vx 2V flying V...its so fun to play
    barden1069
    For some reason I always thought Cort was a shitty starter brand. I didn't know they made high-end stuff too. This looks kick-ass though!
    shaofu0424
    those are some nice features on this guitar... nice color... i would like to try one to see how they play... the position of the prs switch bugs me, so i like the layout on this guitar... you know, i have worked on a LOT of guitars, and i have never worked on a single cort... i have never seen a single cort... interesting...