X-11 review by Cort

Cort: X-11

Well, this is the most important thing for me. Sound quality and variety is something that this guitar has to offer. With coil-tap and EMG-HZ pickups, you can play from Blues and Hendrix to Pantera and Sepultura. That what I was looking for in the first place, when tough about buying a new guitar! I'm using Guitar Rig 5 for effects and amp simulation, which worked flawlessly!

This is a great guitar, excellent choice for anyone looking for a very, very versatile and beautiful guitar. I've considered buying a Jackson or Ibanez RG350, but after playing them, I had not doubt about taking home the Cort X11.

I can't say anything for sure so far about its durability, since I've bought it only two days ago, but my impression is that, keeping its price point in mind, the construction is well made and seems will last long and keep the precision. It also keeps the tuning very well even when using the tremolo bar.

Everything was great when I bought it. From the action to the tremolo adjustment, it all came well adjusted straight from the factory.

Well, its a very attractive guitar, nice looking, with floyd-rose styled tremolo (its not floyd-rose licensed, but its fine anyway!), two EMG-HZs pickups and a third one no-branded (the middle one). Frets are Jumbo. Body is made of basswood. Neck of Rosewood and Canadian Maple.

BIBAC
    wich has the nest tremolo cort x6 sm ore cort x-11,please i need to knowe????
    rshivakrishnan
    Which guitar is better , this guitar or Cort X Custom With Seymour duncan sh1 59' and sh4 jb having locking nut and coil tap.
    ashyantony7
    I'm a bit confused between X-6 vpr and X-11.. If you were me what would you choose and why..?
    xXBadAxManXx
    I have this guitar lots of people say the single coil is useless, but i find it is fantastic for sludgey, stoner tones like for Down. this guitar as awesomesauce! i wanted the vpr but i felt it was a bit of a poser's guitar and i fell in love with the cherry flame top!
    hidalg0_21
    I'm thinking between x-6 and x-11, but x-11 has the double locking II trem while the x-6 has the double locking III trem .. which one should i go for?? thnx by the way..