X-6 review by Cort

Cort: X-6

Purchased from: Local music dealer

I play all kinds of music, so it's good for any kind, of music. From jazz, punk, funk, rock. I'm using it with aster amp, and guitar rig and amplitube virt amps, and effects.

I play rock, all kinds of it. I'm been playing guitar for a 3 years now, if my guitar would be stolen, I will be sad. It's great piece of equipment. It's in the range with the Ibanez, just put the better pickup's and it will be great. Just better pickups.

This is quite tought to answer. My 5 way switcher it's humming. But that's my fault. Also some screws are a bit rusted. For this I'm guilty, not the manufacturer.

What to say, guitar is great, by my point of view. It has a great finishing, and you have a curved body, adjusted for playing. It's nice black color, with nice finishing.

I bought it last year. It was made in Indonesia. It has 24 jumbo frets, it's Basswood body, and it's bolt on. My guitar is in black finishing, it have Bluebucker pickup's and Floyd Double Locking-III. 5 way switcher.

a_moreux
    this is my 1st electric guitar i dont play guitar well but i think this is very good guitar. good in sound. good in detail finishing. and also the price in range that i can reach. I bought it from MG Music, Bandung Indah Plaza