X-TH review by Cort

Cort: X-TH

I play ONLY heavy metal, no clean sh-t at all and It suits my style very well. I am using it through Line 6 POD X3 Live and sounds like testament! Nope, not noisy at all. The guitar has good sustain I like it. I can't really comment much about the sound cause like I said I only play distorted metal and to me it just sounds really really professional.

I wish it had a better tuning pegs and I wish it was a strign thru guitar cause I really don't like floating bridges, therefore I fixed the brdige it makes it a hell lot of easier to tune it. If it were stolen, lost I'd run for another one for sure. I simple love it, can't feel OK if I don't paly it at least like 5 mins. For your info, Cort guitars makes 50 or 60% or the guitars in the world. They work for ESP, BC Rich, Ibanez, Schecter and a heck lot of other guitar firms.

Using for 4 years now got no problem at all. I havent even needed to adjust the truss rod once you do the math..In the past I have owned Jacksons, ESPs and played Ibanezes I can easily tell you that it is the best guitar I have ever played on. This guitar worths its price even just for its awesome neck and its Killer look.

I got it second hand so I can't say anything about its set-up in the first place. This guitar got absolutely no flaws in terms of paint, Bridge and whatnot. I live the Ultra stable, strong and durable REAL 5 PIECE (unlike Ibanez) neck. It probably survive a napalm bomb.

- Made in 2007, Korea - 24 jumbo frets, Ibanez like neck. It's a 5 piece maple and bubinga reinforced rock solid, awesome neck. - Mahogany body - Got an excellent NITRO-CELLULOSE finish that is not sticky but very fast and got a nice feel to it. - Super start shape with sharp horns - Cort's own Floyd Rose Bridge that is not bad at staying in tune - EMG 81/85 set - 1 tone, 1 volume pot and 3 way selector - Non locker tuners that for some reason look and feel cheap. But do the job OK

DoomX
    Cort are good guitars, but not that GOOD!. The wood is a piece of shit, sometimes is good, i know it bacause y change the finish in some of them, if you pay more than 500 dollars for that guitar, you are dumb!.
    DoomX