Zenox Z22 review by Cort

Cort: Zenox Z22

Purchased from: hands music, surrey

I play nu-metal, grunge, punk, metal, acoustic rock. This guitar is a great verstile machine. I is similar to a Telecaster in a way, versatile due to its simplicity. I'm using a Spider II 30 and a Boss CS3 Compressor pedal. The soloing that can be done on this is unbeleivable. Great fast neck. Perfect balance which is key for me anyway and nice rich tone. Great versatile guitar.

I play all that I've listed above and anything else that takes my fancy. Great match for all of it. I have been playing for two years, and am 100% satisfied. I do wish I would have asked for the action lowered sooner but nothing else. I compared this to a Samick Ultramatick and a Mexican Tele. Hands down winner for me. This guitar screams play me and I probably would have given up on guitar if not for this purchase, no jokin. Go and try one, and give any Cort you can a go, they will surprise you.

This guitar withstands live playing, like a dream, love it. Strap locks needed for sure. Finish is still as it was when I bought it.

The guitar came to me with a very high action which resulted in some where to the bridge, when this was rectified and the action lowered, it played like a dream. I have a policy of never paying more than 400 for a guitar as I find it excessive and this guitar makes that policy very easy to live by. I love this frickin guitar, have gigged with and loved it, no backup, no problem. Slight chip on paint under screws of oick guard, onlu noticable if removed.

Made in Indonesia, 22 frets, string thru body, 3 way pickup, two humbuckers. Medium frets. Double cut away. Finish is siver speckle, with mirror pick guard. Passive electronics. Got free gig bag and they knocked some money off an RP50!