Cruiser ST100 review by Crafter

• Reviewer's score: 1.4 Junky
Crafter: Cruiser ST100

Purchased from: -

I play dischorded hardcore and metal. I need a guitar with a mean yet crunchy guitar sound, something that feels full yet it doesnt't reduce the clearness of the high notes. I need a low action for of the alternate and sweep picking. Basically a guitar that rips you to shreds. This guitar fills only one of these qualities. It has a mean sound. But not in the good way. I need mean sound like it's going to come up to you and physically beat you. This is mean in the sense that it sounds like it's being played inside a tin of beans. So not that mean basically. Seriously poor quality playing.

As I've said I need my guitars strong, fast and good looking. My Jackson JS30RR is a sleek, beautiful and intelligent woman, the kind of woman you look at in the street and you get a boner. This guitar is a podgy, spotty and somewhat vulgar excuse for a woman, the kind of woman you look at in the street and become permanently flaccid. this kind of shoddy two bit guitar is the pure epitamy of ultimate shite. I cannot stress this enough, for this price you could buy a decent guitar like the westfeild SG copy. That was my first guitar and it must be said it was excellent. Find an alternative because if you buy this guitar you will find urself waking up every night in a cold sweat, looking over at the guitar and thinking "what the hell was I thinking". Avoid at all costs.

This guitar couldn't withstand a beating from a plastic carrier bag never mind live playing. Serously, one bottle flies out from the audience ad hits it the guitar will physically explode in a hail of fire and shrapnell, leaving you bloodied and pulpy on the floor. It's about as sturdy as a pipe cleaner. I have had pencils that could withstand more than this absolute insult to guitars.

To be totally honest they could send it to you broken in two, without pickups and covered in tar and it would still sound better than it does fully set up. As for any flaws? Well basically the guitar. Please don't go into a shop and pay for this crap. Even if it set up by the gretest of guitar techs it wont sound good.

Firstly, lets get 1 thing straight. I don't own this guitar. I used a "friends" 1. May I just say. This guitar is the pure essence of shite. Please tell me what any 1 sees in this guitar. it's feature are numerous. Well it has strings. And, erm, they're really really good strings. It has a body and a neck and, ok it doesn't have many features but it is a cheap guitar maybe it will save itself with the other features.

ragus
    nah im gonna say that the best beginner guitar is a Yamaha Pacifica 112.
    i think it's better to buy original fender stratocaster for example Highway 1 HSS -_-' do you really think that everyone can afford yamaha guitar? BTW. i played few times cruiser stratocaster - basically it's not as bad as you guys claim... i'd say that before buying guitar for this price you you ought to play couple of instruments 'coz they're manufactured NOT handmade - it's the only way to pick playable one...
    KORITFW
    rule number one when buying a guitar is to try before you buy, the quality in crafter guitars vary heaps and its your own fault if you get caught with a crap one. There are some good quality crafter guitars out there but its your job to find them.
    smash_your_mom
    cruisers arnt great but mine has never let down. ever. i own a 1960s Gibson les paul and i'd take my cruiser over it anyday.
    GBnhis_les paul
    This was my first guitar too..But after a week i realised that there must be a lot of better guitars out there (not knowing much about guitars at all!) after the first week i set my sights on another guitar straight away! To be honest theres better beginner guitars out there..All in all it's not the worst guitar you could ever own..finally my wammy bar has worked fine but i will agreee with you it's sounded a bit funky at times.. The amp which my mates harshly named the fart box i think is not a bad amp and can have a good sound depending on the settings...I mean the fart box it's a great little amp (once again though theres better!) ok i'll shut up now