ST-120BK review by Crafter

Crafter: ST-120BK

Purchased from: Gergs Music

At first when I first played it I notice it had a good acoustic sound good for blues and rock. I mostly play metal so I changed the bottom single coil into a humbucker. I use it through my Boss Metal Zone on my Crate GLX amp. It gets a little hum when it is turned up loud. Hit has a full sound like an acoustic guitar on the neck or middle pickup. It has a good sound.

I play blues, rock, metal, and country and it pretty much suits most exept metal. I have been paying for over 8 years now and this guitar still seems like a good guitar use when you are playing it is a great guitar I just hope crater sees this so they could send me a Cruiser RG-600/M.BK.

I dropped this guitar alot of times and it still works. The hardware will last the only thing that you might have to do is fix the strap buttons you should probably use this as a backup or a practice guitar. The finish is very good it takes alot to make it come off like by dropping it and chippng some off.

The action was pretty good I just had to fix a it a little. The pickups were adjusted perfectly so you could here teh sound good.

This guitar was made in 2001 in Korea. It has 22 frets and rosewood fingerboard. It is a solid top. The boody is a solid hardwood and the neck is maple and it is a bolt-on. The bodystyle is Like a Fender Strat. The bridge style is a Vintage tremelo bridge. It has 2 tone controls and 1 volume control it has a 5-way selector. It has 3 single coil pickups. The tuners are Diecast economy chrome. The one I got came with a case, strap, cable, picks, and a Peavey Backstage amp.

Mr.Cr.Guitarist
    It was my first guitar, i paid 146$ for it... it's a terrible guitar... it has the worst sound i've ever heard... maybe, it's good for beginners but it really sucks...
    KORITFW
    its a great guitar, but you have to try out crafters before you buy them. fortunately i was lucky and found a gem amongst many crap ones, and for the price its one of best sounding guiatrs around.