Dead On '67 review by Danelectro

Danelectro: Dead On '67

Purchased from: GuitarAmpKeyboard

I play mostly Grunge/Rock and this guitar is perfect for both, well saying that, its perfect for most all genres! This guitar has that sweet fuzzy sound when you want it to. I have been using a little Squier amp with a Boss Overdrive/Distortion OS-2 pedal and it just sounds fantastic, clean and distorted. If you wanna play some Nirvana, Sonic Youth, Smashing Pumpkins, this guitars got your back. If you wanna play some Queens of the Stone Age, or White Stripes, its got your back. This guitars sound is brilliant.

Playing Grunge and rock with this guitar is just playing a Jaguar or a Mustang. Its also brill for retro, hence it being "67'" lol, its just an all around brilliant guitar. I've been playing it for nearly 2 months now and I love it dearly. If I lost it I would definatly buy it again. I love it!

I'm not in any bands, but let me tell you, if this guitar can withstand me running around in my bedroom, it could withstand live performances. I have no doubt in my mind then when I get a new one I'll get this guitar again but it is just fantastic. I can definatly depend on it.

The guitar does come with a Whammy bar, now it might just be for me, but mine sucked. the more you used it, the more it came loose. I've taken it off now but its nothing to big to worry about. The pickups are brill, I used to use a coin since I never had any picks, and they've still survived and coming out better than ever. The wood that theyve used is sturdy, this guitar is very light, not too heavy perfect for my back lol :D one problem is that the input jack went into my guitar a few weeks in but I just got it fixed for free. Might just be me.

- Made in China - 21 Frets - Mustang, Jaguar body style. - Volume and pickup tones. - Whammy bar This guitar has a unique bridge and Lipstick single coil pickups. Great neck and a fantastic headstock.

MayhemEA
    I own this guitar myself, and while the tremolo was a ridiculous add-on, I absolutely love it every time I pick it up
    Caddabs
    Just bought a B Stock Dano '67 for 130. It arrived looking like it was the result of a 6th form design & technology project, it needed a complete strip down and set up, new strings and some lemon oil, but i am so pleased with it. The action is a little high as i havnt got it 100% yet, but the pick ups sound superb. Its super cool, I love everything about it, and for 130 its an amazing guitar, just don't expect Fender build quality.