350 Custom F review by Dean

Dean: 350 Custom F

This guitar is great for my music style. I play various types of metal and I would say this guitar is great for it. The coil tap sounds awesome. I am running my 350 through a Boss ME-50 into a Roland Cube 20. It's not very noisy, except when the coil tap is pulled out sometimes there's a bit of feedback. The coil tap has a very bright full sound. It has DMT Design Humbucker Pickups HH. Push / Pull Coil Tap Tone Control.

I play various types of metal and this guitar is a good match. I have been playing for about 4 years now and I own 2 Ibanez G10's, a Roland Cube 20X amp, a Boss ME-50 and a Line 6 Pod 2.0. This guitar is everything that I had hoped it would be before buying it and I have no regrets buying it. This is a great guitar for this price.this is by far the best guitar I have ever owned. If this guitar was stolen I would probably hunt them down and get it back.The 24-fret thin rosewood neck is comfortable, fast and durable. I do not like that the coil-tap knob comes off. I wish it had another tone knob since there's only 1, but other than that, this guitar is great!

I've had this guitar for almost 2 months now, and everything is still working great(other than the coil tap knob coming right off). The overall build quality is quite high. This is a pretty simple guitar and is built pretty sturdily. I replaced the strap buttons with strap locks. Overall I feel that I could definitely play gigs with it and not worry about a backup.

The Pickups are adjusted very well, and I Haven't had any problems with them yet. Everything about this guitar was done Properly, and I have no complaints, except The only problem was the coil tap knob was a little loose and now it comes right off the guitar, but the coil tap still works.

Made in China. It has a 24 fret rosewood neck. My finish was Transparent Red. Basswood body, Tune-o-Matic style bridge, 1 volume knob and 1 tone knob which doubles as a coil tap. It has a Floyd Rose special tremolo & a 3-way pickup selector switch. DMT Humbucker pickups from Dean, locking Grover tuners. Neck pickup has a smooth sound, very nice. My coil tap tone knob is a little loose & it comes right off. Nice looking black nickel knobs though, what I love most is the shape of the headstock and the eye inlay.

alcatraz alonso
    getting confused shall i buy cort 11, dean c350 with emg 85x and 81x or dean vendetta 2.0 camo please answer soon
    MaggaraMarine
    Tune-o-Matic style bridge - It has a Floyd Rose special tremolo
    (first review) How can a guitar have Floyd Rose and Tune-o-Matic bridge at the same time?
    mr693670
    I just got this guitar yesterday - plays, sounds and looks great. I just had a couple of problems: 1) a buzzing sound coming from the neck when I played certain notes - turned out that a couple of the tuner nuts weren't tightened properly - took a while to locate the problem but easy to fix once I found it. 2) Had the same problem as the 04/28/11 reviewer with the tuner/tap knob coming off when you pulled it to switch in the tap. This is easily fixed - just remove the knob and gently wedge in a fat screwdriver in the split shaft to widen it slightly and make a snugger fit.
    Heideck
    looks great but I don't trust the dean cheaper guitars... it's sound ok and everything is ok on this guitar, but not excellent or good. I'd prefer to buy to guitars which have different + and- . And a perfect ten for a guitar you can buy for less than 400 buck..... people should be more serious when doing reviews, people are reading them to buy a guitar and they want to do the good choice...