Dime Black Bolt review by Dean

Dean: Dime Black Bolt

Purchased from: Amazon.com

This is a great guitar for Heavy metal. I play music like System Of A Down, Cradle Of Filth, Suffocation, Metallica, and this is an AMAZING practice guitar! I am using it with a Line 6 Spider III 75 watt amplifier and I must admit it has impressing sound. Very well for playing heavy metal like Pantera and above. The pickups are great and there is no feedback on the guitar unless you have a crap cable or your in a room full of wireless electronics(which I am as a matter of fact), however one of the pickups(bridge I believe) doesn't give off enough power as the other pickup. I'm thinking about replacing the Pickups with EMG 81-85 or something like that. I also do very admire the sustain on this guitar, it lasts for a while if you pull off a long pinch harmonic.

This guitar is EXCELLENT with metal, it works well with my Line 6 amp, and is great for practice and recording. I do however wish it had better pickups but its ok cause they are easily replaceable! This guitar if it ever broke or got stolen I would buy again with No Doubt this guitar. I love how my fingers just slide around the fretboard with no problem, little fret buzz and amazing fingerboard. If you are looking for a good practice guitar with a cool look and for metal, get this guitar!

This guitar has been accidentally banged around going through doors and stuff, and on high volume and high tone, the guitar hasn't been even scratched! The strap buttons don't even move, and if you need to adjust them, grab a Philips screwdriver and your ready to rock.

The guitar was simple, plug, tune and play! Right out of the box it was ready to rock and head bang too. This guitar has no flaws as my eye can see, Dean has NEVER disappointed me with any broken products. Its also great for down tuning(I usually play in drop C). Its also a pretty lightweight guitar compared to most.

This guitar is a really nice guitar, it has 2 Dean pickups, one blade in the bridge and a standard in the neck. This guitar came with a cable which works very well with keeping feedback down, but it did not come with a case as I expected but it was ok. It has a nice black finish with green lightning bolts(it looks green, its not a white lightning bolt as shown in the picture, it looks MUCH better in person) They do make a version of this guitar with a Floyd Rose, but mine does not have one. It has a mahogany body with a Rosewood fingerboard and maple neck. My fingers slide up and down the fingerboard too! Its amazing!

EPIC Branin
    personally i hate dean but i tried this at guitar center and thats all it took for me love the action. it has ridiculously low action and thats all its got and the unfinished neck is super smooth
    razer blade
    o own it and it will kick ur pussy fenders ass dean 4 life and **** fender the blackbolt would eat ur guitR U PEOPLE WHO play it ad sy it sux dnt understand dime played heavy not pussy dimes watchin sayin wow they dont kno me do they that guitars the best ive played 3 years of guitar and i kno my guitars **** u haters leaved the kid alone nice rview kid got ur back -Razer
    razer blade