Dime Dean From Hell CFH review by Dean

Dean: Dime Dean From Hell CFH

Purchased from: internet

The tone of this guitar on a tube stack is f-ing sweet. I have an older Peavey all tube head and a Rivera cab w/ Vintage 30s and it sounds perfect to me. My other guitars have 81/85s and the bill lawrence sounds so much more natural than the 81 without giving up any of the harmonics, even more harmonics than the 81 I think. Dean neck pickup falls short of the 85 tho. The Bill Lawrence makes slightly more noise than my emgs, and it doesn't quite make the lows that the emgs make, but then Dime was all about the highs so what do you expect?

This is the nicest guitar I have owned, my favorite to play, and the best sounding in my opinion. And that is going up against Jackson and Schecter in the same price range. I am sold on Dean after owning this guitar. I couldn't imagine a reason not to buy this- maybe if you are really small it could be too big or something (the body is 2' from top point to bottom point and the whole guitar is almost 4'). If you really love lows maybe switch the L500XL for a JB. I think it is sweet ass. Overall 9.9 Dime lives on through us!

Seems to be built like a tank. If you have seen the original Dean From Hell you know Dime's guitars had to be able to take a beating, and the replicas seem extremely solid. It is a fairly large guitar, though not uncomfortable to play. Everything seems A+ on it; I've known a few people to have one and I've heard nothing but good things.

I bought it used so action/setup don't really apply here, but it can definately be set up to accomodate anyone. finish looks amazing, love the traction knobs with the two seperate vol knobs. Seems to be built very well, even the licensed floyd is rock solid. I love the V neck, it feels so different from everything else I've played, I like it better than the flat Ibanez neck, though I would like the compound radius fretboard from Jackson on it.

fatty_mcgee56
    Aminos wrote: the color and graphs are ****in gay
    your gay... ad to the guy who was wondering about who put the floyd in the original it was dime cos he saw dean down at one of the local guitar stores and he had it with him and dean asked him what the hell he'd done to it
    jaked54
    o and by the way yes it is dime's original dean becaues that exact same picture is in guitar world, rita sent it in
    Donsrache
    This Guitar makes every other Guitar look and sound like Junk!! Played it for 2 hours straight. It is totaly worth every ****ing cent. If someone stole it the thief wouldnt be even recognizeable by the best Criminal Team after i found him.
    RazorbladeSmile
    I got one of the 09 dimebolts tht look just like that but its black plays fukkin great and really easy to shred on with the jumbo frets but i dont kno if it was just me picking the lucky one but my guitar basically fell apart. the input fell out and the plastic cover over the back of the toggle fell off as well but me being so in love with this being my first dime guitar i slapped some super glue on tht bitch and it looks good as new.
    saitenslayer
    tulsa29 wrote: the guy who owns that dean is a complete utter TW-AT look at the state of it you evil man anyone else agree them guitars need looking after??
    i was sceptic of it,im a huge dime fan but i prefer a good jackson,but after i playef the DFH i was obsed with it
    saitenslayer
    ive been saving for ever to get it and im allmost there!every time i play one they have to rip it away from me RIP-Dime!!!
    minchew
    I wish I could get my guitars to look like that without having to trash them. I like to refer to it as "giving a guitar character".
    yo yo
    the.spine.surfs wrote: You all are gay. I, Bill Gates, own Dime's origional Dean From Hell. It's in my garage, next to my Lexus and 5 BMW's. But really. If Dime had never played this, would it still get 10/10 reviews? I smell fanboys. Drooling, sweaty palmed, ass kissing fanboys.
    stfu nerd
    yo yo
    Zero528 wrote: Shinozoku : stefan rose wrote: that is dime's origanal dean ml..he ask some dude to paimt it diffent for him cus it looked shite at first and the dude did the dimebolt for him..dean never made a special addition of that guitar like the dude who worte this review said...they've only just made the re-issue version...and it comes with a perfect paint job..a v shaped neck and the exact same pickups as in dimebags origanal That may be Dime's real origonal guitar, but you are misinformed. Dean did make a limited edition run of 100 exact replicas of Dime's origonal DFH, they went for around 4 grand and has all the same nicks and scratches in the finish, along with the KISS stickers on the V wing. Check the Dean website. I beg to differ go here http://www.carlinoguitars.com/DeanGuitar... and scrool down a bit you will see that the usa run of the DFH has a perfect paint job not nicks or scratches and no kiss sticker.
    hes talking about the first run of this guitar which was a long time ago -.-
    yo yo
    Dimebag_Harley wrote: Sounds good, but dude, the picture. That gutiar is trashed. I'm concidering getting it
    Thats because its the actual guitar that Darrell used.
    yo yo
    Thats because its the actual guitar that Darrell used.
    Cartilage
    i've wanted an ml for ages so i wewnt into my local guitar store and tryed them out useful info: (1) they balance on your knee perfectly so are practical as well as beautiful (2) they sound incredible through any amp with a decent range of bass and treble and decent distortion (3) the neck is painted on all the ones with set necks so isn't as fast as it could be (4) i played on this model and an ml x to see the difference and there wasn't a lot - just a lack of a floyd but a faster neck as it was bolt on so therefore not painted overall i'm getting the mlx because its similar but 500 quid cheaper
    seth21
    if you didnt know that WAS Dimes guitar it is disgraceful. stop playing and go live in a cave under the ocean!!!!!
    jaked54
    this guitar is amazing, i got one and the only problem is the bill lawrence pickups buzz a lot but with a good gate its fine. ya these guys are right dean did make a limited run of like 100 exact replicas but they're not selling anymore, the normal ones have no sratches
    mustacrackish
    I don't think you can get that model, That's the limited edition model, the regular one is different.
    [B]C [R]ich
    k people are fkin stupid dean made a couple limited edition ones like people said, exact scratches nicks blah blah what ever...ANNND they have the ones that are in perfect condition if you couldnt put two and two together you suck
    D.D.538
    Whats the dif. between the USA model and the japanesse or chinesse models??? anyone recomend one in especific?
    cowboyfromhell2
    im supposed to be gettin one of these badasses when ever i can save enough money, i got the slime bumblebee razorback, this will be a great addition to the guitars i have, i love this thing!!!
    akabutterz
    That's the original guitar Dumb asses
    defiant1
    that is the actual one dime used. the retail one is this http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/T... -Hell-CFH-Electric-Guitar?sku=512157
    tulsa29
    defiant1
    defiant1 wrote: i'm getting it. i live in australia should i get from usa on ebay for the cheapest i can find
    i got it from ebay for 1399 australian
    mr. ...
    Fender Usa wrote: the 1 in the pics the original noobs
    noobs? wow yr cool. faggot