Dime Dean From Hell CFH review by Dean

Dean: Dime Dean From Hell CFH

This guitar suits my style very well. I play in two metalcore/screamo bands, Remember My Name Tomorrow, and Sick em' Boy!,. It gives off a bright metal tone, referred to as the "As I Lay Dying" guitar. Also, it generated a solid, set-forth tone. Trustworthy. I do advise that when you purchase, replace parts! I bought new pickups, strings, and tuner posts.

My overall impression would have to be...Yes..Yes the fact I love this guitar. I've been playing guitar for 4 years. I LOVE and ADORE Dean guitars. I would buy any Dean that get stolen or somehow break in a tragedy.

This guitar would withstand live playing. The strap buttons are well placed on the guitar, but for any guitar, I recoment strap locks! All my guitars have them. It's pretty much a must have for Live playing. I sure would'nt wanna' swing my guitar around my band and have it fly out in the audience!

This guitar is perfect and set up at the factory well, beside the fact that the G string on mine always de-tunes. Having this minor probelm, I went out and bought new tuner posts, and tuners. AND my favorite strings just because. I belive that the was built for perfection! NO FLAWS beside the fact of the G string.

Mahogany Body and Neck Rosewood Fretboard 24 Frets Grover Tuners Custom Black and Green finish *Seymour Duncan Metal Pickups *Alexi Laiho Strings *Custom Tuner Posts *Custom Tuners I bought the *'d items because I wasn't satisfied with the products put on the guitar when I purchased it.

THRASH-METAL
    man. this thing is so awsome. it truly a great guitar. i would love to have one some day.
    JHC_DOH
    I didn't like this guitar that much. I'm a huge pantera fan and I want to like this guitar just cause dime played one, but it just didn't feel right. Idk, I might give it another try, cause it LOOKS SO F*CKING COOL!