Dime Dean From Hell CFH review by Dean

Dean: Dime Dean From Hell CFH

Purchased from: guitar center online

It goes really good with thrash metal which is what I play its also good with groove metal, I am using it with a Line 6 amp with a Boss mt 2 metal zone pedal. It is not noisy at all, it is really good with clean and has a wide spread of different of genres it can play.

I play thrash metal and old school death metal its a perfect match. I've been playing for about 7 years, the other I gear I own is a bc rich warlock, a Fender strat, and a Ibanez rg. I wish I would have known a little bit more about the Floyd Rose tremolo. If it were stolen or lost I would buy it again if I have the money. The thing I enjoy most about this guitar is that its really light weight and it has really good passive pickups and it stays in tune with the floyd rose. The only thing I hate is the flamed finish because it shows finger prints all over the body. I compared it to other Dean guitars like the dave mustaine signatures and other Dean guitars, also with the bc rich kerry king signature guitar and the jeff hannimen signature guitar as well.

Yes it will with stand live playing its very light as well. The hardware does seem like it will last except for the Floyd Rose I think that will last for about 4 years, I can depend on it I would use it for a gig. The finish is pretty good the paint doesn't chip real easy when dinged at the edge of something.

The action and finish was really good I just had to set up the tuning I wanted for the Floyd Rose bridge which is d standard. No problems with the wood or the bridge Floyd Rose stays perfectly in tune. No problems with the locking nuts or the floyd the action was perfect. None of the controls were loose.

It was made in 2010, 3 way toggle passive pickups a Dean humbucker as the neck pick and a L500XL bridge pickup, 24-3/4" scale, mahogany body and neck tuners are locking Floyd Rose and grover tuners body is an ml shape volume, tone, and a master tone. Finish is flamed blue top with a lightning bolt around the body and neck through construction.

basto11111
    Hey guys sorry if this is a stupid question but Im a bit confused. Have Dean ever made a full size Dime From Hell with FIXED BRIDGE (no floyd rose) or is the fixed bridge only on those Dime from Hell BABY (the 3/4 size version) ? Thanks!!
    jsimmons1
    Where would I order this guitar in Canada online? I would probably a prefer a Korean, Japanese or US made guitar.
    Leviathon666
    The neck feels real good. It has a nice v shape. The picture at the top is of Dime's guitar. The guitar in question is shiny and new looking. I played one at Guitar Center in Portland, OR. It was a nice playing and sounding guitar. I just couldn't justify paying $999.99 for a Chinese made guitar. I think Dean is cashing in on a tragedy. They should not ask that much for an guitar imported from China.
    BlackSabbathFTW
    Jeez everyone is locking in on the good stuff that the guitar does but to be honest I don't ****ing care if it's the exact replica of dimes guitar. What I need to know is the flaws that this guitars or something less than desirable about it not telling me "I love this guitar". I don't ****ing care if you love it I wanna know what the hell are the flaws or weird shit with this guitar. sorry to be Mean but every review ****ing makes the guitar or amp look like I'm getting a $10,000 piece of gear for 500-800 dollars if someone would please give a in depth review of this guitar before I buy the Guitar and make one you're very much thanked by me because every goddamn review I've seen the gear gets a 10/10. if a piece of gear is extremely amazing(I'm talking revolutionary) it deserves a 10/10 or a Perfect score if it's the best amp, guitar, pedal and out matches the higher priced stuff I'll buy it BUT PLEASE STOP GIVING EVERYTHING 10/10 I mean it's so overused 10/10 doesn't mean jack shit to me anymore.
    metalgod47
    first off the story about the guitar appears to be a mystery to you all (although some of you are very close) dime won the guitar in a contest but later sold it to pay for his first car. later his friend buddy blaze bought the guitar from the shop darrell sold it to, blaze customised it with different pickups, the paint job and floyd rose, time later saw the guitar and begged for it back. some time later blaze eventually gave dime the guitar and the rest is history also in responce to BlackSabbathFTW i know a few flaws with this guitar, the models prior to 2011 have a dean licenced floyd which means the tremolo arm is screwed in like a vintage tremelo (this is the main reason im waiting to try and get a 2011 and onward model) also the guitars when in the cases are relativly heavy, the cases weight is roughly the same as the guitar. also it does not come with a dimetime neck pickup, only a dean design pickup. now dont get me wrong i do like this guitar but in my personal opinion i prefer the washburn 333 mls due to my favorite wood choice. the dean will give more of the classic pantera sound if paired wit hthe right amp, add a graphic eq in the fx loop and you can achieve a "far beyond driven" and after type of tone
    BlackSabbathFTW
    Jesus ****ing Christ I had to play the damn guitar to get an idea of what it sounds like. Yes it sounds really great and I'm gonna buy it and then I'll put up a REAL FUCKING REVIEW and I will talk about the shit I find that I don't like and what could be better and whatnot. But really everyone on this website needs to stop Sounding like they work for the ****ing company that made the Gear they're reviewing It's PATHETIC AND FUCKING POINTLESS. You review stuff here not ****ing BRAG about the ****ing gear.