Dimeblade review by Dean

Dean: Dimeblade

Purchased from: B&B music and sound

I play mainly metal and some rock, and this guitar is 100% metal, even though it only has one pick up that is no disadvantage because this guitar sounds better than some two pick up guitars iv played, I play this mostly through a Crate V50 tube combo amp which sounds absolutely amazing especially with this guitar, the zebra pick ups pick up a little fuzz not much though, the basswood body gives a full bright very metal sound, playing this guitar acoustically will just rip your face off! this guitar sounds good for all metal and rock.

Again I play metal and this thing just shreds your face off, i've been playing about 11 months and I own a Jackson RR and an Ibanez GRGM21 this guitar shreds the hell out of the both of them, iv I lost this guitar I'd look for it until I found it, especially because I have already put an SH-13, the best feature of this guitar is the custom dimebag finish I mean Who dosnt want to play this just to see domes face on the guitar is enough for most people to buy it, the only thing I wish it had was a Floyd Rose, so I could really get evrey littel bit of shred out of this guitar.

This guitar has survived many bonks to the head and hits the wall and has only damaged the wall and not the guitar, this has retired my RR Js series Jackson as my gig guitar as I trust this more and hell man this thing just looks bad ass and like it will shred your face off! I have played about 2 gigs so far with this and it has made it through both with out one problem.

This guitar was built great and was ready to shred when bought, although there are some scratches from other people playing it before me it dosnt mater it didn't affect it play ability, evrey things was bolted on right, no cracks in the wood iv scratched it many times but you cannot see it through it's finish.

This guitar is a 2006 model made in china, 22 jumbo frets Maple Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard, a basswood body (one of the best iv ever played by the way)and bolt on neck construction, this guitar has a custom Dimebag Darrel graphic, with a the a lightening bolt type of style from the famous Dean From Hell, a 24.75 scale, and of course it's in the most metal shape out there, an ML, grover chrome hardware non locking tuners, I love the hell out of these tuners my Dimeblade hasn't gone out of tune yet, a string through body with a tune-o-matic bridge, and the final piece of this guitar is one Dean zebra humbucking pick-up, I have replaced this pick up with a SH-13 Dimebucker, but the zebra pickup does a great job, high out put with great harmonics

kfong03
    Deece wrote: It looks terrible.
    +1, give me an explosion razorback anyday