Dimeblade review by Dean

Dean: Dimeblade

Purchased from: strings@things,memphis,tn

The stock pickup through a Marshall 800 is awesome! I was blowed away by the way it reacted to the attack of the strings.It only has one pickup so today I purchased a dimetime to install.Yea it's a cheap guitar.It plays and sounds better than than several guitars that cost much more.The quality was excellent.The fit and finish far above what we could expect 20yrs ago for the price.I am impressed.

Total metal. This guitar was made for metal. Especially dropped tunings.It does'nt like heavy guage strings so stay with 10's or 11's. This guitar is made for a Marshall amp. No questions and no BS. If you play a Dean guitar leave all the amp modeling for your grandma.

I have played several gigs with this Dimeblade and it needed just a little tune every few hours of hard playing.For as light as it is it is extremely sturdy.Absolutly no problems with the strap buttons.Tuners seem to be ok at holding tune.Very realiable and durable.

Amazingly this particular guitar must have been made by happy people as the fit and finish was 90% of 100.Excelent placement of controls and the bride was better than I expected at this price.I do recommend locktight once the action is adjusted to your prefference, as when changing strings it is rather easy to turn the saddle bases

I spend a lot of time in this music store, and when I first saw this Dimeblade I thought it was just flash.Being a dime fan I had to have it and it just totally rocks.Better pickup than I thought. Action needed a little work, but the finall result is a fast and slick fretboard.