Explosion Razorback review by Dean

Dean: Explosion Razorback

Purchased from: Sam Ash

Well I play Metal and classical and it is amazing for it I have also played other styles but metal makes it Shine. I use a Zakk wylde wah pedal and a Boss-gt8 GEP and I am running it through a Marshall AVT150 Guitar Amp Full Stack. It is pretty controlled when I want it quiet it's quiet and vice versa. on the clean setting with gain at 10 bass at 10 mid at 0 treble at 10 reverb at 5. and it has a very Bright warm tone. As far as sound anything Dime did can be done as long as your skilled enough. so Pretty much anything.

I play Murder Metal and it's perfect. I have been playing for 3 years. I own a Gibson Les paul special, Ibanez Joe Satch, B\.C\. Rich 7-string Warlock, Boss GT-8 GEP, Dunlop ZW wah, Marshall stack. If it were stolen I would pay a bounty hunter to find it.I love everything and I only hate that I am not as good as the guitar wants. I love the super recessed floyd rose. I wish it had a Fernandes sustainer too.

It has for me and I am playing liveall the time with my band AVOLSIA. The hardware is tough and asking for more. well I put a straplock on it so yea. I would you it in the middle a fireball hurricane on a electrified fence. Nothings come off mine and I play shows about every night.

The action is as close to the frets with out touching I have ever seen is so smooth makes you feel like you can do anything. pickups sound perfect. nothing wrong and everything done right. It plays so perfect Dime would rise from the grave just to play it once more. The bends on it are like a dream. It does anything your heart desires.

THe guitar Was Made In 2006 in The USA. Mine from what I understand is the special version of the guitar. I got 24 frets all of which are jumbo and scalloped and it's all one piece. it's a Solid body, walnut. It has the explosion finish which is beautiful. it's the Dean Dimebag Explosion Razorback. It has a genuine Floyd Rose. All active electronics. I got One Tone and two vole both volume have grip on them and I got an EMG booster Switch. There Is a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge and a EMG-81 with a booster Switch active. and I got sprezel locking tuners. and it came with a free hard case and tools. so yea the best guitar I have ever purchased and it's the most metal thing ever heard. RIP Dime.

Kid Fisto
    price paid 1? 1 what? thousand?
    mr kipling wrote: This guitar isn't worth the money, the only good thing is the neck.
    You have obviously never played one or seen one played.