FBD Dimebag Tribute ML review by Dean

Dean: FBD Dimebag Tribute ML

Purchased from: MusiciansFriend.com

I like playing a lot of metal in general and punk rock and stuff in that category. I use my Fender Frontman 25A amp and I sometimes use my Dime From Hell Wah with a DigiTech Whammy which still makes it sound amazing. If you wamt a good guitar for shredding and playin a lot of music then this is it. I like using the whammy alot for some songs to mess around with and in some Pantera songs.

I play almost all types of metal and a lot of rock music which makes this a very good match. I've been playin for about a year and a half and I'm pretty good for the stuff I play. I would ask that it better not be a dream before I buy it. If it were stolen I'd find the person and beat them up but if it were lost I'd most definately buy it again. I love everything about it and I hate nothing about it. My favorite feature is probably everything to be honest. I can't compare it to anything but a custom guitar 'cause I actually feel like I'm using one that was not built by the factory. I don't wish it had anything more cause its good the way it is.

This guitar looks like itll withstand live for a long time. The guitar in general looks like itll last for a long time. The strap buttons are good but I'm just afraid the guitars gonna fall off the strap cause the strap buttons are a but small but still good. The finish is way to freakin amazin that I seriously can't believe it.

The guitar came right out of the factory with nice low actions. The pickups were set up just right when I got them. I didn't find any flaws with the guitar.

- Tribute crest on headstock - Dimebag Quad image sticker on body - Vintage Brazilliaburst finish - Floyd rose licensed tremelo - Dimebucker treble pickup - Dean series II Classic "V" headstock - Dimebag traction knobs - Mahogany body and neck - Flame maple top - Cream binding on body and neck - Rosewood fingerboard - A hard case with the trmolo bar, tribute poster and a key to lock the case came with it.

Zakk Wylde jr.
    ahhh the dimebag tribute, its pretty good lookin, not the best looking, but sounds f**king crazy. LONG LIVE DIMEBAG DARRELL!!
    Zakk Wylde jr.
    ahhh the dimebag tribute, its pretty good lookin, but sounds f**king crazy. LONG LIVE DIMEBAG DARRELL!!
    Motortool79
    I have this guitar, the tone is great and its great to just ****in shred on, if u plan on getting a new guitar, GET THIS ONE!
    acdc51502112
    i've played it, it has the same neck (size frets raidus etc) as the gibson 61 reissue SG. It just kills people when it plays its so awesome.