FBD Dimebag Tribute ML review by Dean

Dean: FBD Dimebag Tribute ML

I own this guitar and play it alot. It's great for many types of music, because I play a great variety and it all sounds good. I'm currnetly using a Crate amp with 22 effects and it sounds amazing. I used to play it on a Fender showman and even on that it sounded great. It has a rich full sound, and when set with distortion just blows your mind away with the quality. It has a variety of effects that it can be used with, like wah, chorus, flange and many others. They all go great with the guitar, and sound great.

I play metal, rock, classical, anything you cane name and this quitar can do it, and do it well! I've been playing for only a bit over a year, and the only other guitar own is a Fender Squier, and this blows it away and a half. If this were stolen or lost, I wouldn't want something new or another one of the same one. I would search down the man Who stole it, tell him he has great taste in guitars, then take it back, that's how great it is.

This is a reliable and durable guitar, It could stand playing in your bedroom, a small stage, or a sold out show. The strap buttons are nicely fit, I've yet to have to attempt to catch my guitar as it falls off the strap. I would trust it with my life at a concert as my only guitar. The sound never quits and neither does the finish. It still looks Brand New from when I got it a couple of months ago.

The guitar was set up great at the factory. The day I bought it I came home and was able to play it with minimal tuning adjustments. It came in almost perfect condition. I guess the only bad thing about it when I bought it was that it didn't come with a case!

Make-this guitar was made in the year 2006. It was made in Chine, featuring great quality parts, and put together nicely. Neck-This guitar has 22 jumbo rosewood frets, and a laminated top. Finish-This guitar features none other than the great Dimebag painted on the from. Some other things put on this guitar are green lightning bolts, and a razorblade chain going across it. Also painted on is a replica of an autograph from Dimebag himself. The body of this guitar is the Dimebag shape itself, with a mix of a V and an X. It has a string through body bridge making it have great sound, and active electronics. it's given 2 controls, tone and volume, in creative see through nobs. It also contains non locking Schaller tuners. I own this guitar and play it alot. It's great for many types of music, because I play a great variety and it all sounds good.

chrismacker
    im getting this guitar and u people are stupid kerry king didnt play the really awesome solos for slayer jeff hanneman did get it right
    Metallicam
    nickdude wrote: lol@all you fag dime fanboys, he's good, but its like cobain, he died too early, therefore everyone turns him into some martyr dude. sure he was good, but his main attribute was his unique sounds, really, there a 3 bazillion guitarists as good as him. and, both reviews are shit, first guy gave it ten for a guitar that doesnt even have a original floyd, and the second dude is reviewing the wrong ****in guitar ESP SV's are the way to go, better looking, better playing, better at melting people's faces \m/
    I agree with the comparison. I don't so much agree with the ripping into the fans. That was totally uncalled for. Dimebag was good, but like Cobain, got martyred after he died. Anyways, nice looking guitar, and I had to laugh a the guy reviewing the wrong guitar.
    DaBlackE
    gsr2k6 wrote: Dimebag is over rated so badly. Im sick of dime fanboys giving dean a reason to make 100 dime signatures.
    I bet you think Randy Rhoads is overrated too & you're sick of his fans giving Jackson a reason to make 100 Randy Rhoads signatures. You also probably think Stevie Ray Vaughn is overrated you're sick of his fans giving Fender a reason to make a signature guitar & giving Ibanez a reason to keep making the Tubescreamer. And like I told the last jerkoff, you're a fag for using the word "fanboy".
    Yngwie #1
    Hell yeah, ESP's are the stuff to get, but I don't like how Dean guitars are getting so much god damn' publicity ever since Dime got shot, I had a Dean before he passed on and I still love it, but I wish all the posers would stop playing Dean just because Dime died, just play what you think sounds good to you and if Dean does, then go for it. Dispite all this I still think Dime was great, R.I.P. But I just play ESP & Jackson
    High_o
    is the second guy reviewing the right guitar? (active electronics, string thru bridge) and to the top guy, 10 for features, yet it only has a licenced FR. surely that would drop it down at least one point
    j bird
    w/e Cowboys from hell is a tastey riff and that guitar looks like it could give people hard ons.
    Hart_Attack
    they should have kept the Kiss stickers on the FDB Tribute instead of replacing them
    Walternativo
    Raijin.xiii wrote: Zakk Wylde jr. wrote: LONG LIVE DIMEBAG DARRELL!! uhh kinda late on that one
    lol
    Raijin.xiii
    Marlux102 wrote: uhh kinda late on that one how dare you! his spirit lives on in all pantera and damageplan music and in every guitarist that looks to him as inspiration! i play bass but he is one of my fave guitarists of all time, probably my most fav
    ..he's still dead. I love him and consider him a big inspiration.. but there's no problem with saying a dead man is dead.
    Marlux102
    uhh kinda late on that one
    DaBlackE
    brett- wrote: How many dimebag guitars have Dean made?
    I think there's 8 models, maybe more.
    the1
    It's a let down. This guitar aint what I thought it would be. I DONT reccomend it. It just doesn't feel high quality.
    octopig
    Lemme say right now that most b.c. rich suck (except NT series) all the crazy guys like kerry have theirs custom made and are so far from an actually store bought bc rich its not funny(hahahaha)
    DaBlackE
    bcrichguitarist wrote: k1ng_pooh wrote: come the hell down, kerry king is better anyways. Go buy a B.C Rich dude Kerry king is good but he is NOTHING compared to dime bag, dime bag is one of the greatest guitarist that ever live, so get ur facts straight, just cause ur a fan of slayer doesnt mean u can appreciate another band's music, plus Id like to see Kerry king smoke his cigarette in the middle of a solo then put it back into the tuning knobs, so moron have some respect for one of the rock gods, may he rock in peace, plus this guitar plays and sounds amazing
    I don't think Dime smoked cigarettes and Kerry King doesn't smoke. That was a Eddie Van Halen thing.
    DaBlackE
    You're the 1st person I've ever heard say that. You're now now gonna catch a lot of shit for it cuz everybody on the internet likes to talk shit about Kerry King. I think Kerry King is great & everybody underestimates him. Him & Dime were friends & I don't think he would say he was better than Dime. I think they're on the same level. I wish the good BC Rich Kerry King signature models were as affordable as this Dean.
    bcrichguitarist
    theguitarist
    1: Cut out the King vs Dime nonsense. 2: Calm down, post maturely, don't flame each other. 3: Checked/Deleted.