Flying V review by Dean

Dean: Flying V

Purchased from: Arbutus Music

The guitar suits me perfectly. I have played Gibson 61 SG reissues and I still like this guitar more. The style can be either heavy, clean and lite, or basically anything you want. Using the tone controls you can make it sound anything you want, its awesome. I use a Marhsall Halfstack and Arion effect pedal (Chorus,O.D., Distortion). The guitar also has awesome harmonics for an electric.

This guitar looks great, sounds great, is tough and it suits my kind of music. If it were stolen id definatley buy another. It is an awesome guitar! It is way better than any Gibson or Fender guitar I have ever played. Don't spend 3000$ on a Les Paul or SG. Get one of these!

This guitar has fallen off freezers, fallen off my bed, and I only have 1 scratch on it. This is one relentless guitar. I play the guitat about 1 hour everyday exept when i have band practises, I play for 2-4 hours. I have done this for two years and none of the finish has commen off.

The gutiar is the best I have ever played. The guitar has no flaws. The action was absolutley flawless. It looks awesome on stage with my band.

This guitar has some awesome features. It has 2 pickups (treble and rythem) and two humbuckers. It has an auto drop-D button on it which helps alot becuase I play alot of Billy Talent and three days grace. It is a laminated-top body with 22 frets. The guitar is about 2 years old. The finish is a flameburst. The controls given are, two volume, and two tone.