Icon review by Dean

Dean: Icon

Purchased from: Music Bum

This guitar sounds good when I'm playing punk, metal, emo, screamo, ska, hardcore, jazz, and numerous other styles of music. I mostly play it on a 12 watt Kustom amp, and even with that piece of s--t amp this baby sounds great. It's got such a rich full sound.

I've been playing for 2 years and I play all styles of music and this guitar is perfect for all of it. If I lost it I would save my money to buy a new one. Overall I love this guitar, its my favorite that I own. I like this guitar much more than my Telecaster and Strat. In my opinion this guitar is flawless, I highly highly recommend it! If you have $500 pick this axe up!

This is a guitar I could tell I'm going to have for a long time. The strap buttons are very solid. I wouldn't play this guitar at gig without a backup but only because I break strings a lot, not because this guitar isn't reliable.

When I bought this guitar the action was impeccable, it's so easy to play. I fell in love with it from the second I started playing it. The pickups are adjusted perfectly. There are no flaws that I know of.

This guitar is a beauty. Some of the features are: - 22 frets - 2 covered humbucker pickups - a volume knob, a tone knob, 3 way selector pickup Switch - it came with a gig bag. I think I got a good deal on it.