ML 30th Anniversary review by Dean

Dean: ML 30th Anniversary

Purchased from: Big apple music new hatford N.Y

Great for metal deathmetal hard rock turn of the gain or turn down the pickup volume and you have a nice soft clean sound you can also killswitch this guitar. The pickup selector acts as a killswitch. Overall for the sound its well what you pay if this guitar was stollen I would be devistated I own a custom Epiphone les paul with a Devlin pick up in the neck possition and a demarzio in the bridge and I don't touch it anymore if I would it would be rarely. This guitar is perfect for gigs the sound wont disapoint you I'm currently playing my Dean through a Marshall MG15DFX to a Marshall MG100DFX and you get a sick metal sound yet turn down the vollume knob on the guitar and its got a clean sound perfect for metalicas one clean for the beginging heavy when you flip the pickup sellector.

Style of music- deathmetal, harcore metal, metal heavy rock classic clean, Playing for- 3years now. Something I asked be for buying-is it good for meatal, can it handle thick strings, is it good for gigs all were answered with yes. My opinnion get thsi guitar if you cand find one there were only 100 made and I've been told p grabed the last one but keep looking.

Live playing-yes Harware -yes Strap buttons-yes Depend-hell yes Finish-amazeing! Will stand anything This guitar is amazeing easy to play great action you would do great with this at a gig

This guitar is worthy of its name pickups perfect there were pick up protectors on it and I played it kicked a#* I didn't realize there were onat first then I went to play it the next day the e string was buzinz I lookd over and the pickup protecter sticker was still on I took it off and that guitar nver had a buzz since sick guitar you will love it it came in drop c with some d dadrio strings not thick. Yet metal seems to bleed out of this guitar I'm hopeing to put on sum Ernie Ball power slinkys the tuneing pegs were great this guitar has an amazeing hold on a tuneing the guitar is realy realy light perfect for gis easy to play while standing up just holding it standing up while make you fell alive its perfect for sloing the actions amazeing great for tapping sweeping slides *harmonics* the body is a Zelinsky Trans Black Finish the fretboard is a Ebony fingerboard with 12th fret 30th anniversary logo Dean 30th anniversary mother of pearl crest on headstock Includes case and laser engraved granite certificate of authenticity Autographed by Dean B.

Only 100 produced worldwide flame redwood top Mahogany body and neck Ebony fingerboard with 12th fret 30th anniversary logo Dean 30th anniversary mother of pearl crest on headstock Includes case and laser engraved granite certificate of authenticity Autographed by Dean B. Made IN 2007 More Features Only 100 will be produced worldwide 5A flame redwood top Mahogany body and neck Ebony fingerboard with 12th fret 30th anniversary logo Dean 30th anniversary mother of pearl crest on headstock Includes case and laser engraved granite certificate of authenticity Autographed by Dean B. Zelinsky Trans Black Finish

Supernaught
    If you only paid $799 for this guitar then what you bough and are reviewing is the import model, NOT the US version. The import does not have the 5A redwood top. It has maple. The import doesnt have ebony fingerboard. It has rosewood. The import doesnt come with COA, nor is it limited to 100. There were a lot made, but only in the year 2007. The US version is around $2000, the import is around $600. Im only commenting on this to avoid confusion, as I have the import and its an amazing guitar. Probably my favourite out of my Dean Razorback and an Ibanez PGM301. Well worth buying, whichever model.
    vikingdude90
    What pickups does this gutar have? Im looking at getting either the V model of this of the ESP ltd EX401 DX.
    inhalien
    dude the dean price list of 2009 said the usa model is $3500 and the import is $1500