ML Knight review by Dean

Dean: ML Knight

Price paid: A$ 1599

Purchased from: Opus Music Geraldton

I play a lot of relly heavy melodic metal from Slipknot to Trivium to arch ememy and I can trust this guitar to play all of The Music types even what I have written it can do and I'm using it with a Roland Cube 30X and it isnt noisy at all only downside is there is a little fret buzz but that's all.

As I said before I play mainly melodic or death metal and this guitar seems like it was built as a signature just for that type of music I've been playin for 2 years now and this is my third guitar I'm so glad I got it but if it was stolen I would go rambo on the asses of the persons who stole it and get it back and use it to smash them up with cause it would definetly last but my favorite feature on this guitar is defenitly the Floyd Rose with no fail I mean I've dive bombed the hell outa it and it's still in drop b tuning after all that.

I rekon if I were to take this guitar to a fight and use it to smash someones skull in it would still be ready to shred when I got home it's finish is satin black matte paint the strap buttons are solid as all hell but I'm not the type of person to go to a gig without a backup but I would trust that I wouldn't need a backup with this guitar.

I orderd this guitar in Brand New and it was so amazingly set up for my music I was in shock I thought the guys Who I bought it from had done a set up but they hadnt done a thing not even taken it outa the box and the pickups were amazing I would have givin this guitar an eleven but I can't.

First off I wna say I have had this guitar for 6 hours so my review might not be all thet great but it's still a review so get over it. To buisiness this is a Dean ML Knight an ML shape guitar that was made famous by famous damage plan and pantera guitarist may he rest in piece dimebag darrel it has 22 frets a mahogony body 24.75 inch scale rosewood finger board my favorite licensed Floyd Rose locking tremolo three way pickup selector EMG 81 and EMG 85 pickups (active)grover tuners and Dot inlays to top it all off the only downside I saw to this guitar was it didn't come with a case so I had to buy one for it.

jguneratne
    SPBY wrote: you paid 1500 dollars for it? seriously? the place i buy guitars from has it for 600
    1500 Australian.
    Patrick2112001
    I hope it s a great guitar, I just ordered mine yesterday. As far as the case issue, I just asked the guy to throw in a ML hardcase for free and he did. Guess that saved me like $115.
    SPBY
    phantasma667
    ok guys well i wrote this review bout six months 8 months ago and ive had plenty more time to try it out and ive got to say.....THIS GUITAR IS F*****G AWSOME BEYHOND COMPARISON I CANT BELIEVE HOW AWSOME IT IS but my own personal experience with it have led me to take alot of thought when buying another guitar wich is my 4th after this one. after awile i found that emg actives were not to my liking (but thats me personally) so i decided to g for the funny atempt and bought a hello kitty strat and put a seymor duncan invader s-8 in it and let me tell u it is a F*****G awsome pickup it gives so much bite and raw power i dont think ill ever get another pickup besides the invader
    phantasma667
    but yes i would recomend this guitar if you have a grand or so lying around but be prepared for the floyd rose trem if its your first they can be a nightmare if you dont do it properly wich isnt to hard to do
    UkrainianBoy
    Hey guys! I want to buy this one, but is the best metal rifs all of this baby can do? I mean, can i play some beautiful solos on Knight? Please answer me)))
    darrenjables
    SPBY wrote: lol, ok nvm but thats still like 1000 US
    Don't forget about the price to import it to Australian.
    wyd-open
    If you want a 24 fret ML you need to get a Buddy Blaze model. It even has a Floyd trem!
    Clabbe
    Dammit! I'm looking over a lot of dean guitars with FR and i love the ML body, but it seems as all of them got just 22 frets =S I want 24 or more (like the ibanez xpt700something with 27)