ML Knight review by Dean

Dean: ML Knight

Purchased from: norwegian website

Made for metal/Norwegian black metal, the EMG's really pump the gain trough the roof, a little buzzing sound while the strings are open, but that's supposed to happen! I'm using it on a Fender FM100 trough Boss GT10 effectprossessor, witch I really don't need cause I wake my neighbors just by playing clean trough those EMG's.

Perfect match, Norwegian black metal. I've been playing for 8 years, my B.C. Rich Warlock and ESP Eclipse now cries locked in their case under my bed. If I somehow lost my knight, I would not buy it again, I would FIND MY GUITAR. There is nothing to hate and too much to love. I recommend a hardcase molded for ML's for safe transport, I kinda dropped my last MLX in its gigbag, dats all.

The guitar has withstanded live playing, believe me. Indoors 15-30 degrees celsius, and outside, in Norwegian wilderness, 15-35 degrees BELOW celsius, and dats no joke. This guitar will not need any backup, it will last the whole show by it self.

The guitar was brand new at arrival, Norwegian black metal now reached the next level. Everything was in place, Dean really got their job done with this godmade guitar.

2008 mod. 22 jumbo frets, rosewood fretboard, mahogany body with an EPIC black finish with a white line along the body and neck. Badass active EMG 81 and 85. Sweet licensed floyd rose.

Basti95
    jordi \M/ wrote: i can buy it for 449 euros. is that a good deal?
    Sounds ****ing A
    Taint McGooch
    Would rather have a Schecter for the price. all 10's? Horrible reviews with no depth. I've owned one of these and I would disagree greatly with these ratings