ML Modifier Graphyte review by Dean

• Users' score: 8 (1 vote)
Dean: ML Modifier Graphyte

- Tune-o-Matic String-Through Bridge
- DMT Design Pickups
- Finish: "Graphyte" Custom Graphic
- Gigbag

This guitar have perfect midrange tone. You can set your trebles on highest level, and it still will sound clean and tight. At home I'm using VST-plugins like EZmix. But if you want to get best sound with this guitar Blackstar amplifiers are great. I've tested this guitar in several amps: Mesa Boogie, Diesel, Orange, Marshall, but nothing was good like a Blackstar!

Pickups should be better (Seymour Duncan Distortion will be best replacement. The thing what I love with this guitar - you don't need any Noise generators between amp and overdrive. Wood is really great Mahogany neck-through top and body, and string through bridge what really adds great sustain.

This guitar is quite huge, if you playing small gigs and too little stages, it's a bit hard to move and headbanging onstage with this gigantic guitar. It looks it's a really strong guitar - I'm playing almost 10 hours per day, but it's still in a good shape, no requires repair. But not good for beginners!

I'm playing thrash, melodic death, groove! Main thing what I like in this guitar is its shape, really beautiful! Toggle switch placed on perfect place, also you can turn into a killswitch Mode. I'm playing almost 7 years, lot of different guitars have been in my hands, but this guitar is completely different. This guitar is 2013 model, picked up from NAMM from Dean booth. Also I'm owning an Ibanez RG guitar and no worth for compare! Dean 100%.