Vendetta 1.0 review by Dean

Dean: Vendetta 1.0

Purchased from: Spotts Music - Indiana PA

I play lots of metal, and classic rock, and it fits my needs great. I use a Crate XT120R 120watt, and a Digitech Grunge/or Death Metal Distortion. It has an awsome tone you can set to your custom wants. Bending the strings is not difficult. Very easy to play riffs on.

I play lots of metal, classic rock and this Gits'R'Done. I've been playing for about 4 years now and this is so far the best I've had. I wouldn't buy this guitar again if it were stolen or lost, because I would wnat a different guitar isntead of having another just the same. I love the way it sounds, plays, and looks. Great guitar.

This guitar will definitally withstand live gigs. It seems like a solid guitar. Strap buttons are solid. I will always have a backup guitar when I play a live show because you never know what will happen to it.

The action was set-up perfect for me and is pretty low (that is the way I like it). The bridge pup was a little high and the neck pup was crooked nothing a screw driver cant fix. Two minor flaw a little dent in the lower horn of the body. The pickup selector is the loudest mother fucker I've ever heard in my life. But I hardly use it so not to big a deal.

- Made in USA - 24 jumbo frets - Natural finish - Strat style body - Neck: back of neck is maple and fretboard is rosewood - Bolt on neck - String thru body - Two Dean open humbucker P/UPS - Regular tuners