Vendetta 1.0 review by Dean

Dean: Vendetta 1.0

Purchased from: Guitar Guys

Works great with metal. The humbuckers are nice and it is very versatile. I am using it with a DigiTech RP50 pedal and I am running it through a Hollinger 4 Channel 100-Watt PA System. It is wonderful. You get amazing squeals from it and the tone is amazing.

I play early thrash and metalcore so this guitar is a perfect match. It does great with distortion and has a solid sound. The clean sound is warm and there isn't anything bad about this guitar. There are better products out there but this is affordable and professional. I have been playing for 2 and a half years. If somebody stole it I would get it again but I would probobly cry first! I also on a First Act but it isn't worthy of being on the same planet as this one.

Every thing about this guitar is solid. The sound, the action, the finish, the pickups, the buttons. I have no doubt that it can withstand Live playing. Heck, I would trust it in a studio. I think it will be good as new for at least 5 years easy. So durable and reliable.

It may very but the action on mine was set so good it is like playing on butter. The pickups are just right and the guitar seems to be working great. No chips or scratches so I'm pretty sure it's Brand New. I love the dark brown wood color and the thick glaze coating. It's beautiful and the rainbow pearl inlays are sweet.

This is a sweet guitar. It has 24-frets, rainbow inlays, dual humbuckers, the works. I got this guitar a couple of days ago and I am so impressed. The sound is so clear and I don't get barely any feedback at all. Dean has crafted a masterpeice. List price it is about 370$ but I got a deal. I love the fact that it's string through. For all you metal heads you will love the sound that you get from it. It also sounds great clean.