Vendetta 1.0 Review

manufacturer: Dean date: 06/28/2011 category: Electric Guitars
Dean: Vendetta 1.0
With four models to choose from the Vendettas have string through body design, classic Dean V Ferrule pattern, dual Humbuckers, 25.5 scale, and solid mahogany bodies with a maple neck with a rosewood finger board.
 Reliability & Durability: 8.4
 10,331
reviews (11) 23 comments vote for this gear:
Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: Rob the Tipton, on december 17, 2004

Purchased from: Spotts Music - Indiana PA

Features: - Made in USA - 24 jumbo frets - Natural finish - Strat style body - Neck: back of neck is maple and fretboard is rosewood - Bolt on neck - String thru body - Two Dean open humbucker P/UPS - Regular tuners // 10

Sound: I play lots of metal, and classic rock, and it fits my needs great. I use a Crate XT120R 120watt, and a Digitech Grunge/or Death Metal Distortion. It has an awsome tone you can set to your custom wants. Bending the strings is not difficult. Very easy to play riffs on. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The action was set-up perfect for me and is pretty low (that is the way I like it). The bridge pup was a little high and the neck pup was crooked nothing a screw driver cant fix. Two minor flaw a little dent in the lower horn of the body. The pickup selector is the loudest mother fucker I've ever heard in my life. But I hardly use it so not to big a deal. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This guitar will definitally withstand live gigs. It seems like a solid guitar. Strap buttons are solid. I will always have a backup guitar when I play a live show because you never know what will happen to it. // 10

Overall Impression: I play lots of metal, classic rock and this Gits'R'Done. I've been playing for about 4 years now and this is so far the best I've had. I wouldn't buy this guitar again if it were stolen or lost, because I would wnat a different guitar isntead of having another just the same. I love the way it sounds, plays, and looks. Great guitar. // 10

Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: v0idv0id, on june 02, 2005

Purchased from: 2

Sound: Hell, this guitar almost screams (read below - bad setup)! After the setup the guitar sounds warm/cosy or agressiv (use the pickup selector). IMHO the guitar sounds best for warm musik and soft progressions. I use this guitar with a Roland 15W Amp and a Beringer VAMP2 (pre-amp), no problems at all. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: Action setup was bad. The Tune-O-Matic bridge was too high, so the strings where up to 5-10mm above the 12th fret. The octave-tuning of the strings was totally messed up. The fretboard tension was wrong and so the tossrod has to be tuned. The pickup adjustment was too close to the strings, but that was the easiest part to fix. It took me about 1 hour to get everything in place. The finish of this guitar is fine, no flaws! The strings are OK and sound pretty good. So this is just a "2" due to the bad action setup. // 4

Overall Impression: It was a good buy! I've played lots of others "low budget" guitars but this "beast" has had the best price/value rating. I like to play rock musik with the eyes on solo parts and blues progressions. If you want to buy this guitar you should be familiar with setting-up and "configuring" a guitar all over. // 8

Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: digitechrp200, on july 18, 2005

Purchased from: Alto Music

Features: This guitar has bolt-on construction, solid mohagony body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, dual (Dean) humbuckers, Tune-O-Matic bridge, string-through body design, classic Dean Verrule pattern, 24 frets, 25.5" scale, and black hardware. It comes in natural and classic black. It's a very good price and a very good guitar. // 10

Sound: It's really good for any like rock and metal. I'm just musing a small 40 watt amp w/a DigiTech RP200A effects box, it makes it sound like anything you want. It has a really good sound. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The pickups (humbuckers) are set just the same as most other guitars w/humbuckers, the guitar had no flaws or anything wrong w/it when I bought it, and it was in the store where people can use it to try out, it has no pickgaurd and it still has no scratches even though I play it everyday and I've had it for a few months. All the bolts are tight. It came w/good strings, D'Addario, I have not needed to change them yet unlike my other guitar when it was new. The strings don't go out of tune very easy at all, I've only had to tune it once in 2 months, its still tuned perfect. // 10

Reliability & Durability: The strap buttons are holding up, the hardware is holding in, I think this guitar is fine for live playing. I can depend on using this guitar in a gig, yet again the tuning doesnt go out very fast at all, the only reason I would have another guitar to use in a gig is if the other guitar is tuned differently or plugged into a different effect/amp setup. // 10

Overall Impression: I like to play a lot of '70s and '80s rock and metal. Dean tends to make guitars w/a more metal/hard rock sound, its great. I've been plaing for almost 2 years. My other guitar is a Johnson (read the reviews on it on this site). If this guitar (Dean Vendetta 1\.0) was stolen I might get another one, but I would probably get a Gibson or Epiphone Les Paul, I've always wanted one. My favorite feature on this guitar is the 24th fret, it is a very cool high pitched sound that is cool for solo's. I dont think it's missing anything, it's got everything I want to have on a guitar. // 10

Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 21, 2006

Purchased from: Store

Features: This (mine) guitar was made in China in 2004. It has 24 frets and a rosewood fingerboard. It is a very light guitar. It has a string-thru body. It has a volume knob, tone knob, and 3-way pickup selector. It has a transparent red color (I heard it also comes in transparent black which I've never seen). // 8

Sound: This guitar has an okay sound. The pickups are a tiny bit crunchy. This guitar doesn't sound to great clean, but it's alright. I use this guitar through a Digi-Tech RP200 and a Vox AD100VT amp. The pickups on this guitar don't have much sustain however, and I like sustain. This guitar is really good for heavier rock and metal, it also has 24 pickups for those shredders. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar was put together all correctly when I bought it. But after a while, maybe like 3 months, the cable jack on the guitar comes loose and you have to screw it back on. Every time you screw it back on it twists the wires inside. I've had to re-solder the wires twice so far because of it. The knobs also have trouble staying on for some reason, I keep loosing my knobs off of this guitar because they come off really easily. Other than that, this guitar was put together well and didn't have any flaws. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This guitar is quite durable. I tend to bang it arounnd a lot. The strap buttons on this guitar are a little bit loose, but it has never caused my a problem. The hardware on this guitar will last, of course unless you're constantly taking this off and changing things on the guitar. For some reason, I tend to break a lot of strings on this guitar, I mean, A LOT. I don't ever break that many strings on any other guitar. I think it might have something to do with the bridge because that's where the strings always break. Also, the only other problems with this guitar were what I mentioned in "Action, Fit, & Finish". // 7

Overall Impression: I play a lot of blues, rock, and classic rock, this guitar works for those styles of music. But I don't like playing this guitar clean, it doesn't sound too great. If this guitar was stolen, I don't think I would buy it again, I would probably save the extra few hundred dollars for a better guitar that souunds better clean, because I have amps and effects to add distorions and such. What I like about this guitar the most is the neck shape and size, and the fret size, it's really easy for me to play. And I like how high the strings sit over the fretboard compare to other guitars where the strings are either too close or too far where you have to push super hard to get a sound. I like this guitar, but I would definately prefer some other guitars in this price range before this one. // 9

Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 22, 2007

Purchased from: Guitar Guys

Features: This is a sweet guitar. It has 24-frets, rainbow inlays, dual humbuckers, the works. I got this guitar a couple of days ago and I am so impressed. The sound is so clear and I don't get barely any feedback at all. Dean has crafted a masterpeice. List price it is about 370$ but I got a deal. I love the fact that it's string through. For all you metal heads you will love the sound that you get from it. It also sounds great clean. // 10

Sound: Works great with metal. The humbuckers are nice and it is very versatile. I am using it with a DigiTech RP50 pedal and I am running it through a Hollinger 4 Channel 100-Watt PA System. It is wonderful. You get amazing squeals from it and the tone is amazing. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: It may very but the action on mine was set so good it is like playing on butter. The pickups are just right and the guitar seems to be working great. No chips or scratches so I'm pretty sure it's Brand New. I love the dark brown wood color and the thick glaze coating. It's beautiful and the rainbow pearl inlays are sweet. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Every thing about this guitar is solid. The sound, the action, the finish, the pickups, the buttons. I have no doubt that it can withstand Live playing. Heck, I would trust it in a studio. I think it will be good as new for at least 5 years easy. So durable and reliable. // 10

Overall Impression: I play early thrash and metalcore so this guitar is a perfect match. It does great with distortion and has a solid sound. The clean sound is warm and there isn't anything bad about this guitar. There are better products out there but this is affordable and professional. I have been playing for 2 and a half years. If somebody stole it I would get it again but I would probobly cry first! I also on a First Act but it isn't worthy of being on the same planet as this one. // 10

Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: Equ][noX, on february 05, 2008

Purchased from: Ace Tones North London

Features: After seeing it at the shop all I thought to my self was I want it! I then messed about with it for a while and since I was looking to a get a guitar with a floydrose I thought this would be the perfect opportunity; I then went home to think about it for a while and then decided to Rush back to the shop and buy it. Which I did for a better deal than what was first offered. The guitar I bought of course is a Dean Vendetta 1\.0 with FloydRose Double Locking Tremlo which the box neatly names it as Dean VN1F. This new addition makes my 2nd guitar while my Ibanez 321MH being my first guitar. It has a Basewood body with a laminated finish, adjustable neck with tools and instructions to adjust along with it, Die-Cast tuners, bolt-on construction and rosewood fingerboard with 24 Large frets. The case was the usual cardboard case rapped in plastic and it had no instructions or information about the guitar except for the instructions on how to adjust the neck so it's hard for me to tell when it was made except that it was made in China. For electrics, it has 2 Passive High Output Dean humbucking pickups along with a 3-way toggle switch and a volume and tone knob. Accessories include neck adjusting tools, an extra spring and a lead cable. // 8

Sound: I like to listen to all types of rock and like wise I like to play all types of rock music but most probably it is metal that I play the most. I consider my self a riff heavy person. Not really good at soloing and/or shredding. I use a VOXAD30VT amp with no effects pedals even though I own an Ibanez DS7 Distortion pedal. From experience the clean channel is by far the most impressive as the bridge pickup having a high treble tone to it which sounds quite rich and both bridge/neck and the neck pickup has a bass tone. Also I think it's important to note that there was little or no feedback when the settings were maxed out on the clean channel. On the other hand though, the distortion sound from this guitar is bit of a disappointment. The pickups seem unbalanced while playing with distortion and the low E String easily overpowers the rest of the strings when a cord is strummed, although this maybe common it's hard to get a clear sound compared to other pickups such as EMG's or INF's. Also as one might expect there was a considerable amount of feedback on max settings, something that I don't get with my Ibanez. As far as sound variety goes, I don't think the guitar has much to offer unless you have extra accessories because the tone knob is useless unless it's turned all the way up it and the slightest adjusting anticlockwise will just make the whole sound so dull it virtually makes you sick. // 6

Action, Fit & Finish: Despite looking pretty overall, I don't think it was set up very well prior to release because as mentioned before the pickups seemed unbalanced, the tuning locks were loose and the strings were not tuned. Also I feel that the finish on the guitar has been rushed, there are paint marks all around the knobs and the body paint is incomplete as you can see the natural colour of the wood where the neck and body meets. The action on the guitar is pretty much the average of what you'd expect from an electric guitar. The fretboard is multi coloured showing it's natural looks with the wood fading towards the higher frets. The neck is pretty straight forward and feels comfortable and the higher frets are easily accessible and the neck is thinner on the top and rounded pretty well allowing people with smaller hands like mine to wrap around quite nicely. The fret wires are quite short in height which makes the strings scratch the frets quite easily but it makes it easier to get a cleaner sound for beginners. When you lift the guitar holding from either end the weight of the hardware and electrics makes the body feel unbalanced, but despite that the body has a thin shape to it and it rests pretty nicely while playing sitting down. // 8

Reliability & Durability: The reliability and durability is a question that can only be answered over time but I wouldn't recommend playing Live with it without another backup guitar. From early experience I can say that; The tuners look durable but despite their looks they are loose and they de-tune pretty easily. I played it for about an hour since purchase and setup and I had to tune about 3 or 4 times. However, the knobs and switches do seem quite durable and hard which gives you plenty of opportunity to fine tune. Hardware might be durable but dependability is a question I leave for your self to answer from your own experience, but that said I don't really play live or any thing so it's not so bad that you can't Live with it. // 6

Overall Impression: Aside from this newly acquired guitar I own an Ibanez 321MH where stock pickups (INF3 and 4) were replaced with EMG's 81/85 (Zakk Wylde set) and I've been teaching my self to play since September 2006. I adore my Ibanez, the more I played it the more I love it and I still prefer that over the Dean. I haven't had much experience with guitars so most of the review is in comparison to the Ibanez. The Dean VN1F might make a great 1st guitar especially if you're aiming for a low budget one with a tremlo but if you are considering to buy a 2nd guitar I would recommend you trying it out and think about it before you Rush in to it especially if you consider your self a beginner. That said, I will most likely upgrade the pickups over time hopefully (Bareknuckle Warpigs) so the guitar sounds better. All in all the Dean Vendetta 1.0 with Floyd Rose is a decent looking guitar allowing comfortable playability for a low price tag of 150 what's more? It's a Dean. // 8

Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: jamminman, on january 15, 2009

Purchased from: not sure got it for christmas

Features: MtThe Vendetta 1\.0 is a solid body electric wich is very lightweigt and can be used for multiople different types of music. The pickups are not that great quality. Came with a nice cable. Controls on the guitar are volume, tone, and 3-way selector. Tuners are cheap plastic weird tuners. Passive electronics. // 6

Sound: Sound is pretty nice for a practice/backup guitar, although the fret buzz is pretty bad. Decent for all genres, but shouldn't be your main guitar for anything... except maybe blues... also, the humbuckers come loose sometimes (just barely) which can kinda mess up your sound. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar was thrown together like a piece of junk. Whaen I got it, the volume knob was completely missing and the wiring for the tone knob was completely backwards. It also came with a slight chip on the headstock, but that was probobly just the shippers. Other than that (which all just needed about $12 to fix), the guitar was fine in every way. // 7

Reliability & Durability: Hardware wears down easily, and the tuners were very bad. I went to go get fenders and that is a nessessity w/ this guitar. Strap buttons haven't let out on me yet. This guitar is just an all around average guitar, so unless yur poor or something you shouldn't use it in a gig... // 6

Overall Impression: This plays pretty much every type of music and the sound is pretty good, however there are some mager problems: The knobs fall ioff, the tuners are terriblt, and the wood chips easily. If I had a second chance, though, I would of probobly bought an Ibanez Electric guitar of some kind... // 8

Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: FinalDivinity, on april 07, 2008

Purchased from: Sound Source Music

Features: I purchased my Dean Vendetta 1.0 in th spring of 2005. It was made in China in (likely) 2004. It features 24 frets, has a 25.5 inch scale, a rosewood fretboard and a two piece maple neck. The rosewood fretboard is very dark, but slightly on on the "grainy" side. The neck is a bolt on. The guitar is a solid top with a Mohangony body. My guitar has certainly taken a beating and has no chips in the paint job. It has a beautful black finish, I have gotten a lot of compliments on it. The body style is almost identical to a Jackson Dinky/Soloist, commonly known as the "Standard" shape of the electric guitar. It has a string-through body. It has passive electronics. It has a 3-way toggle switch to Switch between the two stock humbuckers. It has Standard Dean tuners, which are pretty decent. Mine came with no accesories. // 8

Sound: I play metal and that's about it. It is a pretty suitable guitar for metal and rock. I use it with a Roland Microcube, which is a great practice amp that complimets the guitar well. I use it on a model based on the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifir. The biggest problem I have with sound is the pickups have a pretty noticeable hum. The guitar was obviously designed for rock/metal but it can pull of cleans pretty well. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was set up well, and I have only had to make slight adjustments to the guitar. The neck pickup is a little bit too far from the strings an the saddles needed some adjusting. I have no other complaints about the original setup though. Even the neck was set up well, which surprised me on a low end guitar. // 9

Reliability & Durability: This guitar can take a serious beating and not have problems. My biggest complaints are about the nut and bridge.The first time a tried 11s, a piece of the nut chipped. Also, whenever I change the strings, the bridge falls off, it could definitely use a Tonepros locking bridge, those are my only complaints. The finish on the guitar can NOT be chipped. I have a few very deep scratches and still, there is no visible wood. After I made a few adjustments, I have not had any problems, I would no feel comfortable playing this guitar without a backup. // 8

Overall Impression: The guitar was designed for metal, and it has become very useful for my style. I've been playing for about three years, and this guitar has lasted. I would probably buy a different guitar if this were stolen. My favorite feature is the neck, I have done a little sanding to make it better fit to the way I play. I didn't really have a clue what I was doing buying this, as it was my first guitar, the finish is basically why I bought it. I had a choice between this and a Jackson Dinky. I bought this because I hated the finish on the Jackson (blue with Orange flames). If the Jackson had been black or white/maple I probably would have bought the Jackson. I have always been a fan of Jackson guitars, and I plan to buy one as my next guitar. // 8

Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 06, 2009

Features: Made in china 2008. Of Course, if you are reading this, you would probaly already know that it is solid Cutaway Carved top mahogany body, a maple bolt on neck (wicked slick/fast neck I might add), a rosewood fingerbord with abalone Dot inlays (the shell of this sea snail is highly iridescent, giving rise to a range of strong and changeable colors, awesome looking inlays in the rosewood fingerboard! ) the frets shape/size are perfect for both low as well as not so low action playing. other features: 1-11/16" nut width 25.5 scale 24 frets My guitar finish is what Dean Guitars calls "gloss natural" wich is like a reddish slightly darkend natural color of the mahogany wood (of wich it is made), with a hign gloss lacquer finish. the same version guitar is also available in the "classic black" gloss. I prefer the natural, it shows the true beatuy of the mahogany wood and the carve top (the contours of the guitar get kinda lost in the black). The guitar has Tune-o-Matic bridge with string-thru body ferrules, (simple and streamlined) this setup with the mahogany body gives awesome sustain. The pickups (by Dean) are passive humbuckers setup in Standard dual humbucker configuration with 3-way selector, one tone knob, and one volume knob controls both pickups the tuners (non-locking) are Dean's variety but I must say, they do feal smooth... not too tight, and not too loose. they hold in tune very well. Hardware is in satin black, including the bridge (wich also looks much better with the "natural gloss" finish for an agressive look. included with the guitar is a wrench for the truss rod, and a cable... not a particulay great cable or anything, but not bad either... I'd rather it be a cheap gig bag. // 10

Sound: I like to play lots of styles of music, from clasical to rock, metal, and more. a HSH would prob be a more ideal setup but I have one guitar with 3 single coil pickups plus, despite the vendetta having dual humbuckers it can still sound very bright at times, while easly turning it down to get rich/darker sound. with the right amp and effects pedals, you can do just about anyhting with this guitar. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: It was setup very well, the action was very low, wich is good depending on music style, but a little too low for me. However, with the Tune-o-matic bridge, it is really easy and fast to adjust. the neck was fairly striaght with a very slight bit of an up bow. (wich is perferable) I have not found any flaws in the finish, evrything looked real good, felt real good, I don't care a whole lot for the strings that came on the guitar, not that they were bad, just not my style. All the electronis feal and sound great. the setup of the pickups are hardly worth mentioning (if you don't know how to adjust the hight of your pickups,... well it should be the last of your wories). // 10

Reliability & Durability: I have only treated my guitar with the utmost care, but I can just feal while holding it, that it could probably handle a Box-of-Beatdown or Can-of-whoopA$$, or probably both! but just like most, or should I say, all guitars... if you treat them like #%&! they will play like #%&!. they are instruments of Precision. Keeping the vendetta clean and in a decent enviormnt will give you endless years of hard playing, I am not 100% sure about the durabilty of the tuners, they feal great (like they should last), but like I said I have not been to rough with them, and they are not of any name brand that I know... on the otherhand, I know a lot of people Switch them out without even giving them a chance. // 10

Overall Impression: It seems like a darn good guitar for the the money. The best is, that it looks flipin sweet! It is lightweight, feals good to play. I would totaly buy this guitar again. "Is there something you wish you had asked before buying this product?" yeah... I wish I asked the man for one million dollars before I had purchased this guitar (he might have said "yes", and how cool would that have been if I walked out with a million dollars and a Dean Vendetta 1\.0 guitar. "Stop dreaming about it, and just buy the darn thing already!" "you will be so happy that you did!". // 10

Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: Dempsey68, on june 16, 2010

Purchased from: second hand

Features: It appears to be made in 05 in China. 24 frets with rosewood fretboard. The neck is relatively thin, not as thin as my Ibanez but thinner than my Fender strat. Not sure about wood used though. Strat style shape to the body. Tune-o-matic bridge with string thru body. Passive pickups which are stock. H-H setup on the pickups, non-locking grover tuners and when purchased had a strap already attatched (brand=guvnor) and a peach/orange nothing-special cable was thrown in too. // 9

Sound: I play blues and classic rock with the odd heavy distorted sound thrown in (usually when messing about) and it suits it fine. amp = (regrettably) Marshall MG15DFX with Behringer OD100 and FX600 pedals and Dunlop orig. Crybaby. Neck pickup is good, on half tone it gives me my desired sound, bridge pickup is bright and also has a nice tone even when the knob is turned fully on. It's a very versatile sound imo. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The action on it was a little bad, had some fret buzz on the G and D strings around the 9th fret, pickups weren't too bad to be honest but took it for a set-up (30) and it's perfect now, action is next to nothing and no fret buzz or any flaws what'soever. Before set-up I'd say 7, but after I had it set up I'd say 10. // 7

Reliability & Durability: I think this guitar Will withstand live playing. Hardware seems good, strap buttons haven't failed me yet. And I'd gig with it but bring a back-up but leave it in the van as I feel confident with this guitar, but strings can break so I'd want a backup within minutes of me. // 8

Overall Impression: I love it. Plays what I want, when I want. I've been playing for about 5-6 years now and own 3 other guitars this is probably my new main guitar taking over from my ibanez. Before I bought it I'd have liked to have known what strings were on it as when I took it to get set up the guy in the tech shop said it was a mish mash of .9's, .10's and .12's on it so clearly it was strange... If it were stolen or lost I'd be pissed and go buy another one. I love the colour and finish and feel of the neck, I don't think there's anything I'd change about it. And I compared this one with a Jackson (can't remember the model but it was about 240) and I much preferred this gutiar. Nothing more I could ask for from it. // 9

Vendetta 1.0 Reviewed by: murphy200910, on june 28, 2011

Purchased from: Curly Music (Liverpool)

Features: I got this with my birthday money, it is made in china and inspected/ajusted in the USA, it has 24 jumbo frets on a rosewood neck, the neck profile was shred only, lovely though. The finish was natural gloss, which complimented the superstrat body. The Bridge was a "Thru-Body" with black ferulles, so the strings resonate through the body. The pick-ups are passive Dean DMTs, which are spot on. It has one volume, one tome and one 3way switch, so just bare esentials to rock out. It came with black grover machineheads to compliment the black headstock. // 9

Sound: This guitar is brilliant, I play metal in Drop C and it is perfect. I put this through a DigiTech RP155 (I use the MB Dual Rectifier and an Ibanez Tube Screamer(both on full gain)), and a little Stagg 10 watt amp (not very brutal). There is a slight hum from the pickups, but that is understandable with high gain levels. It had a very rich bassy sound with a strong growl (even on clean). It is very versitile, I play a bit of Pink Floyd to please dad and it satisfies me. Definately designed for metal/rock though. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: The action was perfect for me on this, nice and low but no fret buzz. When I bought it, it had 10-48 strings which are brilliant. The pickups were perfect height, I haven't ajusted them and it is good enough for me. The finish was clear, which shown off the well bookmatched body. I was very suprised of how well made this guitar was, it has not had one flaw since I got it. // 9

Reliability & Durability: I think this guitar will last through a war, everything is amazingly sturdy, which is a must for me, with my clumsyness. The Bridge is strong, so it seems it will last for ever. Nothing has fell off so I am very happy with its reliability. The finish is also made to last, and also impress. // 9

Overall Impression: I play thrash metal and I play B.C Rich mainly but this has stood up to my Standard of expensive taste. I have been playing for 3 years but I have come across some amazing guitars in such small time. I own a B.C Rich Warlock, Jackson Rhoads V and an Encore Strat Relic, all of which have been approved by many quality guitarists. If it got stolen I would be in a rush to get another of the same. I compared it with an Ibanez RGR121EX and this won all the way. The only thing I wish it had was Seymour Duncan Blackout AHB-2s, but it is only because I am a dreamer :) quality guitar worth buying for gigging or practise, will never fail you :) // 10

Comments