Vendetta XM review by Dean

Dean: Vendetta XM

This guitar has a nice sound to it if used on a decent amp. On other cheap amps it doesnt't sound as decent. This guitar isn't very noisy as other cheaper guitars seem to be, which is good. I think it is a awesome guitar and people who are starters should purchase this because it isnt very expensive, and it has a great sound for almost every style out there.

I love this guitar because it has amazing sound and reliablilty. It is very light, and very cheap. I can't wait to learn and play this guitar for the next cople of years ecause it is so nice. I compared it so several starters that my Guitar Center had out and I loved this one most. If someone was to steal it, I would buy another one in a heartbeat after tracking down the thief and assaulting him. This is a great starter guitar.

This guitar is very reliable and is cheap. It also has solid strap buttons which makes your strap super secure. Also has a nice couple of humbuckers which give a really good sound. The guitar seems like it can last several years. I would say up it could last you for a good while, especially when beggining. Overall it is extremely reliable and durable.

The finish is really cool, it is a natural brown finish with a black neck it's shaped like a Stratocaster with a bit more "evil" to it and has two pickups. A single black bridge, black tuners and two sound knobs. It also has a 3 way Switch for the humbuckers. it's very light and extremely comfortable to play sitting and standing.

This Vendetta XM is my first ever guitar, it's one of the best models I've played. It was made in 2006, it has has 24 frets, and mine is in a dark natural finish. This guitar is used for any kind of music except country. It is mostly used for Indie and metal. There is no case, picks, ect. included with the guitar. Normally this guitar would be $99.99. I would recomend this guitar to a beginner. My overall rating for this guitar is 10 out of 10.

RRfan5
    i agree mine was over two hundred! i love it though. it was worth it.
    the jnthn prjct
    SephiSpawn wrote: How did you get it that cheap!? The one I was looking at is 120.00!!
    It all depends on how new the actual guitar is. If they want to get rid of it, they'll drop the price down. The only reason some are so cheap is because they've been sitting around for a while, and because dean has a new version out now
    bluntstrike
    the only problem about the guitar is its paulownia body. . its extremely lightweight, but not that sturdy, though. . tsk. .