Vendetta XM review by Dean

Dean: Vendetta XM

The Vendetta XM kept up with my stylings and stayed in tune and no strings broke. I run it through a Line 6 Spider III 75W Half stack with built-in fx and it sounded great! Very quiet pickups between riffs, good niose reduction. The tone is awesome for rock and metal. Excellent sustain and clarity in the chords in overdrive. It stays in tune!!! I bought this a month ago and still haven't tuned it!

This axe was a steal, you won't find deals like this often. I got mine for $79 and there were only 2 left! It's on clearance, and I don't think they made extras. Limited run of production. Some companies will throw some really high quality stuff for cheap just to lure in new customers, and when they reissue this axe you better believe it will cost at least $300.

It has stood my beatings. It will last the road with little maintenenance. In my experience, after playing it for a few songs my hands tell me if I'll love it forever. This guitar never left my hands that day. I had fend off a bunch of hands on the city bus all the way home. The only bum that didn't try touching my new axe was a blind dude.

I got one of the last transparent black ones. The body is light and the neck is like butter, smooth fret palying. I play metal, rock and industrial-rock. This beauty really compliments my aggressive upward-downward aggressive rhythmic picking I strum to match drumbeats and then break off to muted slow grinding halt a lot and then strum flangy chorusy jazz/funk chords for quiet parts.

I have been playing guitar over 15 years and own several Ibanez, a Jackson Dinky, and a Schecter CS-1. This guitar has the action equal to all my other guitars. I am more of a rhythm player so I never use a whammy bar, which this beauty doesn't need. I got the transparent black finish. I thought from the catalog it would be gray, but it has a nice transparent/ flat black finish. I read about it and wanted to see if for $99 it was worth all the hype! I went to Guitar Center and couldn't turn down the $79 offer the salesman made. I had to play it first, I ran it through a Line 6 Spider III 150W half stack and was amazed at the professional quality a guitar at this price. It has the Beautiful stat shape with streamlined beveling for extra reach on the 24 frets. Good pinch harmonics, and great for shredding and clean. For dual humbuckers it was great distorted and clean. I was bummerd out not to get a gig bag. The $79 I planned on spending in the bar that night wound up on a great investment I cannot wait to record with my other axes. The price is unbelievable! It's made me look really hard for guitars at this price that would match the qualty, you won't find anything at this price that's this awesome!

OzarkMDaredevil
    How are the pickups? I found one selling for $60, and I want to buy it to put the pickups into my Arbor hollow body, would they work for classic rock, rock, blues, stuff like that?
    moderndaymayhem
    I got mine for free from GC with the purchase of a Line 6 Floor POD Plus...I don't use it very much because the tone is a bit twangy...nice sustain, though for such a light body.