Vendetta XM review by Dean

Dean: Vendetta XM

Price paid: € 130

Purchased from: Thomann Online Store

The naked humbuckers give a really bluesy sound without distortion, but if you turn the distortion on, they roar like a lion, really loud and heavy, great for metal and other heavy things. I put black EMG style pick up covers on them and it just looks great and expensive.

This guitar is the guitar for beginners Who want to play rock/metal/blues. The body is just nice to play with and with some optical tuning it looks really wonderful. If it were stolen I would buy this guitar again. Even if I would become famous, I would still play this guitar because it just makes fun. The only thing I wish on this guitar would be a floyd-rose. Overall: You can't do anything wrong with this guitar, it's worth every cent.

Usually I'm a drummer but I would trust this guitar to play some hours on stage with it. I dropped it down a few times and the body looks like it just came out of the factory, really robust. The strings stay in tune a looong time, the last time I tuned them was 2 weeks ago and the tuner says, they're still in tune.

The guitar came ready to play from the factory but some parts just hung loose and sloppy, especially the knobs. It was horrible to get the film which protects the PU's and the neck off. I had to loose the screws to get it off. The fretboard was not even at the 24th fret and it started to frazzle.

Okay, here we go. I bought my little vendetta 5 months ago in an online store for 130 euro. It was made in Japan and it has 24 frets on a nice and thin rosewood neck. The body is really super lightweight and I love it. You can jump around and everything and your shoulder doesn't Hurt. The 2 knobs were pretty loose but it was easy to fix them with superglue. The tone knob is pretty sensitive. It came with 2 naked humbucker and one of them was kind of strange, because it wasn't parallel to the other one. The guitar came with D'Addario strings which I still use, they're pretty nice.

Grim_eats_jebus
    MarkoakaNiggaK wrote: nice guitar...if it had just a termolo bar it would be perfect...
    You can buy a Dean Vendetta XMT which has a tream in for an extra 20 quid.
    rockstar1/4/94
    I love mine,got it from guitar center.....best guitar i could find for under a hundred dollars...ive replaced the faulty parts and mine is great!!!!!