Z Baby Titanium Ice review by Dean

Dean: Z Baby Titanium Ice

Purchased from: Music Scene

I play mostly metal/hard rock to punk stuff, and it sounds fine on all of those. Like I said, I use it through a Line 6 Spider II, and I also use a Dunlop Crybabay, and it sounds brilliant for heavier music. Not too bad on clean either. No buzz even at high volumes.

I've been playing 2 years and its perfect for me. If it were lost I'd probably buy something a little higher-end but if it was stolen, I'd hate to be the guy who stole it if I got a hold of him, because I would kill to get this back. Wish it had better pickups, but that can be sorted.

I've used this thing live and I used it without a backup, and would do it again. I can't see it ever letting me down until Father Time kicks its ass. Finish last a good while, but be careful how you andle this guitar.

Factory set up was fine, fastish fret action, but you can't really shred on it, well I can't anyway lol.

Think this one was made in USA, not entirely sure on that. 22 jumbo frets I believe. Nice metallic purple finish. The body shape is similar to that of an Explorer, except the edges are more rounded. String-thru body. 3-way selector, 1 volume, 1 tone. 2 Dean humbuckers, you can get some pretty cool sounds out of it. It works well for metal/hard rock type music. I play it through a Line 6 Spider II, and it sounds fine to me. Fairly fast fret action. Rosewood fretboard. The paint chips quite easily so be careful with it, I've had it around 12 months, and theres a few little dings and chips on it.