Z Baby Titanium Ice review by Dean

Dean: Z Baby Titanium Ice

Purchased from: Ministry Of Music

In my opinion I think this guitar suits me very well in the music style as I like to play Thrash Metal and a little bit of Death Metal. The amp I am using with it is a Fender Frontman 25R and I have to say it left me with my jaw open for about 10 minutes with clarity and melodic sound that they can produce. The only thing that iss bugging me a bit currently is that the guitar has a bit of feedback in it but the richessness of it's sound tops it up.

The style of music I play is thrash metal and I definitly have to say that's this guitar was a bulls eye for me not only the sound that it can produce but it's pretty good for playability especially for beginners Dean never fails when it come for playability. Been playing the guitar for almost 10 months now and if it get stolen I am sure that I will hunt this guy down and make him bleed for mercy, if it's lost I would probably but a better from the same manufacturer or try to find a guitar that came come close to it or better. What I love most that it's pretty good in the playability section and as said before this guitar is not only recomended but it's a must for begginers!

I am pretty sure this guitar will withstand guitar playing and the hardware will last a couple of years long if you give it a service every 1 year or every 1 year and half. I never giged so far so I can't say if it's dependable or not but one thing for sure it's very reliable in a garage practice. About the finishing as I mentioned it before I found a few finishing flaws as if it was sprayed or painted it well but sometimes I played with spike's in my picking hand and there ain't any paint wear off but only a very few minor scratches.

The action was setted up fine, I never complained about the pickups so I have to say they were adjusted pretty well. The only thing that I was a bit of disappointed is that I noticed a few spraying flaws. but on overall all it sames that everything is in working order.

It was made in China so I am not sure about craftsmanship, it has 22 Frets, 24-3/4" Scale, it's body is made of Basswood, The bridge is Tune-O-Matic with Dean pickups. As controls it ha a volume a 3-way toggle switch and a toner. Black hardware, metallic red coloured.

feared_for_life
    i actually think this guitar is pretty cool....it has a beautiful sound with lil fret buzz and feedback...i was surprised to see the price cause i got mine for $40!!!