Inferno review by Devlin

Devlin: Inferno

Purchased from: Local Music Store

It suits my music style completely. The pickups are Spitfire, on both the neck and bridge. It has a three way toggle Switch and that helps loads for different sounds. I can hit some killer pitch harmonics on it and they come out crystal clear. This guitar is just amazing for the low price. The pickups were a lot better than I expected them to be, they just perform well for me, and I have a crappy Behringer starter guitar, and that guitar is nothing compared to this.

I play heavy metal/rock and it matches it perfect. I've been playing for about 7 months and this is my second guitar, but I am coming along good and this is definitely a great guitar for metal music. Don't get the wrong impression because I haven't been playing for a full year, and that this is my second guitar, that I don't know what I'm talking about, because I've played plenty of guitars at other guitar shops and this guitar tops them all. It just fits my style. If it were stolen I'd easily buy another guitar like this, because it's a great guitar. Honestly, get this guitar you won't be sad that you got it because somethings the matter with it. It's an excellent metal guitar and it will really be a great show off guitar to your friends and/or fans if your in a band.

This guitar all together, yes, I'm sure it could withstand Live playing. I have not had one problem with the strap falling off. I would think that this guitar would be able to play a full show without using a backup. The strings that came with it are nice, and they haven't snapped yet, so yeah I'd definitely trust this guitar alone.

The guitar was awesome right when I got it. I find nothing the matter with it. I mean it goes out of tune sometimes, not always. But tuning doesn't actually bother me. About every 3-4 times I play I have to re-tune it, but I also use my whammy bar a lot and that may have some effect to it going out of tune. The finish unbelievable in real life. Their is fire across the body of the guitar, and the fire makes it looks absolutely amazing. The headstock of it also has the same design as the body.

A gig bag and a cable is included with the guitar. There are 22 frets on the guitar, and the fretboard is maple, and the body is alder. A string-thru body is what kind the bridge is, and there is a 3-way toggle Switch. Non-locking tuners also, I'm sure they are Grover tuners.

H, Omitted
    You also didn't mention what kind of neck it was. Some people have a preference for necks. So please in your next review whether the neck is set, bolt-on, or w/e.