Interceptor review by Devlin

• Reviewer's score: 3.4 Poor
Devlin: Interceptor

It sucks as far as guitars go. I play guitar that being said I don't limit myself to playing one style. I love metal though. I have played this guitar through and from a mese triple rec. To a crate, and Line 6 amps. Since most of a guitar's sound comes from the amp it was as good as the amps. The pickups are mediocre at best so it kind of suffered. Most importantly the sustain on this guitar is just about as bad as it gets. Also this is a strait guitar nothing fancy.

Don't buy this for more than 150 or your getting fleeced. I have been playing for around 3 or 4 years. I have already told of my awesome Schecter. I didn't pay for it. I'm just glad that I got something for my money. P.S. I do not loan money to that guy anymore. I would not replace it. I love that I don't care if it gets torn to shit that's it. The only thing I wish it had would be everything it doesn't have like quality, or craftsmenship. Perhaps decent parts.

I would not choose to play this guitar live. Hardware is of sub decent quality. The strap buttons are fine. No I can not depend on it, but its more for the sound than the craftsmenship. It does fine with taking abuse if I want to go jam with the guys I just throw it in the back seat with my combo amp and go. That is the only good thing about it.

Action sucks. Pickups suck, but the pickups are in a good spot. I don't know about the bookmatching of the wood the bridge is where it is I don't think they had to route it. Over all just a simple, and over all shitty guitar, but hey I wasn't the one who fell for buying it in the first place. I do play with it frequintly it is not a backup to my Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR. Now that is a guitar.

Don't know when or where it was made. Twenty-two jumbo fret. Laminated top I'm sure. Don't know what kind of wood its made from I am assuming its made of ply maybe fiber board. Finish is matte black or satin whatever. Body style is similar to a James Hatfield JH-2 with the bottom middle cut out to a right wave kind of curve. Its a string through body. Passive pickups. Volume and two tone knobs with a three way selector. Good old SPITFIRE pickups... Wait what, and what the hell are those. No name tuners I don't know any more than that. I got this from a guy who owed me 200 bucks, and since he wasn't paying me after I help him with some of his bills I was glad I got something for my money.

EpiExplorer
    Body style is similar to a James Hatfield JH-2
    hetfield. This is one bigoted review. 'The guitar sucks, thats it, not good enough for me'. Seriously, shouldnt have even bothered if all you want to do is bitch.
    Floppylopagus
    well the last time i reviewed something without giving it a ton of details everyone complained. its an ok guitar to play, throw it in the back of the car and go, but its a piece of junk overall
    Snowman388
    It wasn't that bad of a review. He did mention some good parts, although with such a 3.4 rating I would've expected some more good things. You really bashed on this thing. I think a simple "Don't buy this guitar." would have sufficed. Judging from your review, I would've given it lower.
    Floppylopagus
    nailsarecruel wrote: Looks ugly and uncomfortable to play.
    kind if is but it does not hurt to play it, but playing it standing is more comfortable
    kienz
    kroket666 : wow someone wanted some interwebs attention..... but it looks like it got shat on by an unicorn
    Haha, the unicorn part really cracked me up. Thanks for the stay-away-from-this-guitar review.
    Nirvanarien
    Actually he's from America. Sorry reviewer, for creeping your profile
    barden1069
    kroket666
    EpiExplorer
    But still, you've taken an incredibly one sided view. Criticisms are for critics, not reviewers, even if it plays a big part.
    Floppylopagus
    Reveiws are supposed to be critical anyway, but if you think I should of given it 9 or 10's you are crazy. This is as honest as it gets
    Floppylopagus
    really I thought that if I put up a through reveiw someone would appriciate it. Besides I never said it was below me. I play it all the time, for that reasone I feel I have a right to say these things. In fact I just played it about an hour ago.
    Floppylopagus
    Nirvanarien wrote: barden1069 wrote: I had a hard time trying to decode what the reviewer was trying to say due to his poor grammar and spelling. Parts were sometimes so ambiguous that all I understood was that the reviewer really didn't like this guitar. I couldn't quite figure out why. Even if English isn't your first language, you should at least get someone with some proficiency in it to proofread your review before hitting "post." But based on what I can find on this guitar, I do agree with the reviewer that this guitar probably blows tremendously. Actually he's from America. Sorry reviewer, for creeping your profile
    Its ok, and hey I used proper grammer lol