S102 HSS review by Drive

Drive: S102 HSS

This guitar definitely suits my music style, which is rock...I've been using it with a Kustom Practice Amp, and a RMS-10 mini-amp, and it sounds great. I like pretty much everything about the sound of this guitar.

Pretty much all I play is rock music, and this guitar suits me perfectly. It has the traditional Strat look to it. I've been playing about 5 months, but I have played quite a few guitars, including Fender, Squire, Jay Turser, Gibson, Edge, and quite a few more...so I know this guitar isn't a piece of crap. The best part about this guitar, though, would have to be the price..70 bucks from Musician's Friend, plus it comes with a 10' cord. I like this guitar almost as good as my uncle's Strat...oh yea...in case you didn't know, Drive is a subcompany of Switch.

This guitar would definitely stand live playing...easily. Everything seems liek it will last for a good long time. The strap buttons are solid, and I can depend on it...and I would use it on a gig without a backup.

Everything on this guitar was pretty much perfect...except for the strings. Don't get me wrong, they're good strings, but I prefer Ernie Ball's.

Double Cut-Away Contoured Body. Rosewood Neck w/ Maple FingerBoard. 2 Single-Coil Pickups. 1 Humbucking Pickup. 5-Way Pickup Selector. Single Volume. Dual Tone. Die-Cast Tuning Machines. Vintage Tremolo. Chrome Hardware. 21 Frets. 25 1/2" Scale. Made In China. 10' Cable Included.