DGT-1 review by Eleca

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
Eleca: DGT-1

This guitar suites my style really good. My style is rock, post/grunge, hardcore, metal, and heavy metal. I'm using EG-10J (OD) Eleca amp. I'm not using effects yet, I'm just starting to play the electric guitar. It can be noisy, only when I put the amp on overdrive. The guitar make sound of rock, metal, grunge, heavy metal, and if you really whated to death metal. If you use the whammy bar you get it to sound like a car starting and reving, so it has a good variety.

I play most rock (metal, grunge, hardcore). I have been playing guitar for almost a year. I had this guitar for about 3-4 days. I also own a burswood ascoustic. They was nothing I wished to say when I got this guitar. Yes, if it was lost/Stolen I would buy that same guitar. I love the grapic top, and the overdrive controls on the amp. I hate the knob on the pickup selector, It falls off sometimes. My favorite feature is the whammy bar. I wouldn't compare it, Expect that it looks like Fender Strat. I wished it had a Floyd Rose bridge.

It will withstand playing live. The hardware looks like it will last many years. The strap buttons are soild. I wouldn't use it with out a back back. It was so hard to change the strings. You have to tred them through the back of the guitar. It has a great finish, it isn't thin or easy to warf off with lots of playing.

It was set-up pretty good. The action was okay. The pickups were adjusted okay. If you look carefully on the guitar you can see come of the wires of the pickups, at least they work. It has a properly bookmatched top, and proberly routed bridge.The guitar has a a noisy pickup selector.

It was made in 2006, in the USA. It has a rosewood finger broad. It has 22 frets like most electric guitars. The gutiar has a soild-top. The body is made out of Alder and the neck is a bolt-on maple neck. It has a flamed top with no scratch broad. It has a Strat body. The bridge style is Tele. The guitar has a volume knob, two tone knobs, and a 5-way selector. The DGT-1 has 3 single coiled pickups. It didn't come with a tuner, I'm planing on getting one. The package came with a pitch pipe. The DGT-1 (flame) package came with gig bag, strap, cable, 10w amp, whammy bar, pitch pipe, and one thumb pick.

teknotard
    how can u play metal wif only single coils and no humbuckers?
    Yeah, Of course you can!! It's all what you want to make it. Sure, Humbuckers can give it that really dark tone, but you can pump out some chugg-a-riffic chords. Also, "wif" is spelled with .
    another stupid guitar
    It's always good to hear what people think about the cheaper guitars. Even though this review was not the most helpful article. I would be curious to see what others thought. I always love findind deals! My best guitars are not the most expensive!
    BlindSilence917
    My first amp was that Eleca EG-10 thing. It was horrible. I don't even have a regular amp anymore... I use my friend's Fender bass amp, and it's way better than that Eleca crap. I can't imagine Eleca's guitars are much better.
    Strat = Love
    Wow, dumb review. First of all, you say it fits your style perfectly and you play metal? Ok, lets be real, this is a Strat knock off, not a les paul knockoff, or some guitar made for heavier stuff. And with that amp you can't get a good tone out of this guitar. Also, your review is filled to the brim with spelling and grammatical errors. wow...
    _SamuraI_
    Also, "wif" is spelled with .
    *ahem*
    I always love findind deals!
    I believe it's spelled: Finding.