Emily The Strange G-310 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Emily The Strange G-310

Purchased from: Allans Music

This suites my style perfect. I play alot of punk/metal/and old school rock. It sounds great with my Marshall MG30DFX. You can get great tone with it. The back pickup can get really a really tiny sound though. The front pick up can get a great deep sound if the tone is turned down.

This is a great match for the music I play. I have been playing for 2 1/2 years. I started off with a Emperador which was exellent and still is. If anyone has any info on Emperador guitars. If this guitar was stolen I would deffinetly buy it again. The only thing I wish it had was a whammy bar, then it would fullfil all my dreams!

When I played live with it handled it fine. The hardware seems like its ready for heaps of gigs and many years 2 come. The strap buttons are awesome, haven't had a problem and don't think I will. I would allways take a back up even if I was using a $8,000 Maton, but that's just me.

The set-up was pretty good exept on the E string. On frets 8 and down it would buzz a little but I got that fixed. Everything exept the buzz was perfect.

It's a 2005 model, made in China. It has 22 frets and a nice solid neck. Solid top, alder body and a rosewood fingerboard. It has a Tune-O-Matic bridge, open coil humbuckers and no locking tuners, but it stays in tune fine. It has 2 volume knobs and 2 tone plus a 3-way selector. It also comes with a cable a bag and a Emily The Strange strap.