Emily The Strange G-310 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Emily The Strange G-310

Purchased from: Music store

Their is a big sound from this guitar, wouldn't recommend it for heavy metal, maybe punk or indie/alt maybe. It suits my style perfect, I use it for grunge, punk, Indie? alt and it suits me to the ground! I run it through a DigiTech RP200A and a Boss Metal Zone through a Hughes & Kettner warp7. It's not noisy at all, even at really high highs.

This guitar is perfect for me. I have been playing for 2 years, I also have a Maverick X-1 and a Jackson Flying V. If it was stolen I'd buy it again if I had the money! I love the paint job on it and I hate how it attracts the girls way too much (well it's not a bad thing). Overall great guitar!

I can trust this during a gig as I have done many times. The hard ware seems to last just the pickup Switch really, the strap buttens are solid. The guitar is like a rock, it has taken 1 or 2 falls and not even a paint chip.

This guitar was badly set up when I got it, the neck was pretty much straight as Brad Pitt thus action was really high. I had to mess around with the truss rod to fix that. Nothing serious really, pickups were average nothing extreamly special bout the way they were set up! Other than that is was fine.

Ok this SG guitar was made in 2004, Its has 22 large frets, its a rosewood fret bored and has 2 humbuckers. It's a laminated top with a cool picture of Emily and says "People are strange." It's kinda hippy-ish which is cool. As you its a SG which are the coolest guitars around, it has a Tune-O-Matic bridge. The electronics aren't great as in all Epiphones and you will eventually have to change the swith to a Gibson quality one which isnt at all expensive! There is a 3-way swith and 2 tone and 2 volume's. Includeded in this package is a strap, gig bag and stickers. I didn't get the stickers 'cause some greedy bastard in the warehouse took 'em.