Fat-210 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Fat-210

The sound is very good, especially for a guitar of this price. The humbucker on the bridge position delivers a good, crunchy distortion. When both the humbucker and middle single-coil are turned on, you get a nice, Vintage sound. The neck single coil is pretty good, although the sound could be a little fatter and warmer. Although this guitar is a fat Strat copy, it has a better sound than any Strat of the same price. The humbucker is not very noisy at all.

I play everything from rock to rock, and this fits that broad spectrum well. This was my first guitar, and I love it. I have been playing for a year, although I played piano for 6 years, but I quit cause that sucked. Anyways, it is not nearly comparable to a Les Paul, but a great begginer guitar. It comes in a begginers pack, but I got it separate. If it was stolen or lost, I would probably up grade to an Epiphone Les Paul Standard. But this is a solid begginer's guitar and a recommend it to anyone.

The action set up was ok, but the high E string was a little low and I got fret buzz, but I fixed it easily. Other than that, everything was in great condition. No mis-wired pickups of unstraight neck.